Multiplayer / can anyone help with making quake style movement and physics for insid

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2020 15:39 Edited at: 5th Jan 2020 08:30
i have been trying to some how get gameguru to have quake live style movement but i cannot for the life of me fgure it out as there are no settings to change player physics or acceleration and float time , can anyone help[color=#333333]solitaire.onl/[/color] [color=#333333]9apps.ooo/[/color]
PM
JohnathanSullivan
Years of Service
User Offline
I know that this place is pretty much dead, but is anyone else having issues of completely random damage calculators? It's seemed to have gotten worse over the past couple of weeks as well, even after the "we'll fix it" patch on July 12th. I can use my maxed out for damage cheytac and not get a kill from 40m, but the same shot will kill a fresh target at 80m (non-headshots of course). I've gotten into fights where me and another sniper are dueling, I'll hit him square in the chest from 20-50m and then he'll hit me.. but I'm the one who dies? The damage is taken because you can see the health and sometimes the assist. The BIGGEST issue I've had is with the throwing knife. I enjoy running games using just the knife, but it's pretty much useless now. I've had multiple games where I'd get the throw and have it sticking out of them, stab them twice with indicators and sounds, for them to turn around and gun me down. How is that okay? They've taken damage because I'll get the assist and I'll see that they're sitting on 1/3-1/4 health, but when did the knife not become a 90%-100% health kill? What's the point of even having it in the game anymore?
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2020 08:46
This sub section is dead because the multiplayer features is currently rudimentary at best. We don't have many members using it.

There is an upcoming update to the multiplayer supposedly coming so I'd just wait for that and see if you can implement your features better once it hits.

-Wolf
Supe
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2020 06:16
wolf i have have a private question a bout that but why i cant pm you?
laptop lenovo ideapad 320
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2020 06:41
I assume because you are still on post moderation. You can send me an e-mail though or contact me on discord: Wolf#0642
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
@Supe
You should be able to now … you had to link your steam account to be able to PM
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2020 16:29
I did make a feature request for an acceleration field in the player marker settings many moons ago. All we have is deceleration.
Store Assets - Store Link

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce GTX 960

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 21:33:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 21:33:36