3rd Party Models/Media Chat / huey helicopter change altitude

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Total War Saga: Troy, Amytric Pulse
Posted: 8th Dec 2019 11:18
Can anybody help me with Huey Helicopter, which I bought a week ago for my new project? This "gunship" looks very nice, but it flies very low. May be somebody has such problem and knows how to change altitude... Thanks a lot for advice.
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
i think this was intentional as GG has a very limited range for AI being able to fire so you won't be able to increase that range (if that is the case but it's been a long time since i wrote it so not 100% sure), you could make it fly around at a higher altitude while it's not firing though, it'll just take a bit longer to reach firing range... are you sure there's no settings in the script?
Probably best to ask Harry if you can share the script so you can get better help as most people won't have the script (i don't have it anymore as it was on my old hard drive).
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
Scanman
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Total War Saga: Troy, Amytric Pulse
Posted: 9th Dec 2019 15:33
I found how to set helicopter's top. That was easy.

I do not need to think about firing range, because in this level helicopters will by flying far away from player over city on the level's background. May be later, in next levels i will return to this script to set up attacking.

In any way, thank you for link. It is helpful a lot.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 03:19:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 03:19:20