Free Models and Media / Darren's Free Music For Your Projects!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Everyone,

My name is Darren Curtis and I've been pursuing my path as a composer for the last few years. While mostly doing freelance commission work, I've also been producing free to use music along the way and am just over 120 free tracks thus far. Every single one of my pieces can be downloaded via My Website: darrencurtismusic.com

When you download a track from my website you'll receive a .zip folder that contains the .MP3, looped .OGG and uncompressed .WAV files. You'll also get a simplistic Materials Release I've signed in case you feel you might need it to prove you have my permission. If you end up needing something more in depth or you require something I haven't provided feel free to send the info to me at desperatemeasurez@yahoo.com and I'll get it back to you as soon as possible.

Here are a few of my latest releases:

I Will Find You (Epic Dark Strings)

A Method to the Madness (Unsettling Synthetic)

Dusty Memories (Reflective Piano and Cello)

All I ask is to be credited for the music.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys and has a great day. If you have any questions, concerns or troubles, please feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able!

Many thanks and best wishes!
Darren
thughto
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much!! You will definitely be credited when the game is finished!!!
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2019 00:03 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2019 00:03
Oh that's cool..
Some great Sci-Fi ambient music I could use in my current project for sure ..
https://www.game-guru.com/showcase/game/protascope
Happy to Donate once I have made a few choices
And credited of course.
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2019 08:01
Some great music here, really like the style too.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth, Roland D05 Synth Module, Bluedio Victory V Headphones, AKG K141 Studio Headphones, Lenovo Ideapad, with Windows 10 64bit, 8Gb Ram and AMD A10 7th Gen Graphics. Acer Swift i3 Laptop with Intel Optane memory, Intel 620UHD GPU, Windows 10 64bit.
JPH-GAMES
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2019 11:37
Many thanks to you DarrenCurtis
That's great

Mainboard: ASrock 970M Pro 3 , CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core-Processor 4000 Mhz, 32 GB Ram , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 2GB 1920 x 1080 , Windows 10 64-bit.
GameGuru , S2Engine HD , Shoot EM Up , CopperCube 6 , Clicteam Fusion 2.5 , Platfinity .
DarrenCurtis
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks so much, everyone! I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you're all enjoying the music! I hope it's able to help in some way!
PCS
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd Nov 2019 00:24
DarrenCurtis, HI, ... your music is so nice , will definitely use some of your songs.

Pcs
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3260 @ 3.30GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.3GHz RAM 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
GubbyBlips
Years of Service
User Offline
Man, that's some great music-- and a very professional website.
Will be glad to support your talented work.
PM
Super Clark
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2020 19:52
Thanks Darren for the Great content there are very useful indeed...
PM
DarrenCurtis
Years of Service
User Offline
So sorry for the super late reply to this, everyone!

@PCS Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@GubbyBlips Thank you very much! I really appreciate that!

@Super Clark You're very welcome! And thank you, too! I appreciate it!

It's been a long while since I posted any updates on here. I've released several new tracks and am just over 150 now. All of them are available to download here: https://www.darrencurtismusic.com

Here are a couple of my newer pieces.

A tension building theme with dark strings, brass and some clocks: "Time's Up."

A sad medieval type track featuring the Bazantar: "Eternal Sleep."

I hope everyone has been well and enjoys the music!
DarrenCurtis
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Again,

I'm back with some new free tracks! The first is a dark epic track with booming percussion, powerful, short strings and an intense brass finish. It's called "The Black Blade."

The second piece is a softer, harp melody called "Lake of Destiny." It has a deep reflective feeling.

The third is a cowboy/western theme with a loner kind of mood. I've got a couple distorted guitars in there to give this a kind of modern or hybrid feeling. Here is "Gunslinger from the Brink."

And lastly we have a horror theme that combines a lot of ambient elements with melodic phrases. "They Live in the Mist."

All of these and many more tracks can be downloaded free from my site right here: darrencurtismusic.com

I hope everyone is well and finds the new tracks useful!
DarrenCurtis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2022 19:50 Edited at: 8th Jun 2022 19:50
It's been quite some time since I've updated this, but here we go. I have several new tracks published since my last post. Here are a few examples of some of the newer ones.

An epic dark track "Pay the Reaper."

Upbeat hybrid orchestral piece "Break These Chains."

A hybrid Chinese uplifting beat "And the Sun Rises."

These and roughly 200 more are available to download and use right here: https://www.darrencurtismusic.com

I hope everyone is well and enjoys!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:02:46
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:02:46