I was in need for a FPE file viewer which can use the Textures and.X file from the FPE file info and display. (Like the way GG use this information.
And since there wasn't any suggestion in the thread where ask for something like this, I've decide to do my own...
This is the first (very ugly) preview of this Tool..
Select the FPE file,
1. It read the .X file used in the FPE, and display that model
2. Read the Animations and display
My future Ideas.
* Be able to Load the Textures, Diffuse, Normal etc
* Select which animation to Play
* and whatever stupid Idea might popup in my head
My Main goal (Actually for myself) is just to have a FPE file viewer which display the animations/model.
I'm new to the 3d Design thing, and I don't always want to load it into GG editor to see if it display correctly, instead, use the quick viewer and test, and see if the model display/behave correct
Nothing is impossible,
Your mind is the Limit!!!
Cubemaps -> Skymaps GUI creator - Thread
Super Fast File Scanner - Thread