3rd Party Models/Media Chat / importing models and animations into gameguru

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
plz tell me how to export models and animation from ether 3ds max poser or moho to gameguru
PM
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2019 20:27
hi,
there is a direct x exporter for 3ds max.. kwxport and AxeFree v2.2.5..
i use these for exporting in 3ds max... i also use fraqmotion, to open the exported x file and export it again in fragmotion.

harry
Harry
When nothing goes right, go left
PM
powerstar
Years of Service
User Offline
um thanks (ohhhhhh ok so this fragmotion program thingy should work...i was almost on the right track classic sonic had animations when in 3rd person atleast but textures not working that well...to be fair tho 3ds max said something about meshs or something like that...so im pretty sure i put him in a seperate folder then put classic sonic.x and his textures then import correct...yaknow after im done exporting from 3ds max and fragmotion) but ill try with diffrent models cuz i remember modern sonic working better then classic sonic but i am very close to getting this importing to work (which so far is my only problem with gameguru...not being able to import well altho i know alot of 3d game making programs have that problem) but thanks 4 telling me but yeah had a feeling that i needed to animate in 3ds max then export then put it through another program all i can say is thanks alot (btw if this doesnt work on classic sonic ill try a model that works on all 3d programs poser 3ds max blender fragmotion etc without any texture problems before i come back and say anything about if it worked or not)
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 11:24:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 11:24:28