Product Chat / incorporate dismemberments

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone, as the title says, I wanted to ask you if there is a way to implement dismemberments to the models in gameguru since I have been experimenting with this option in unreal engine obtaining quite good results without much effort and I was wondering if there was any way to perform This action in this engine, since recently I was trying to add clothes throws for me models in gameguru created in Marvelous Designer and I was surprised that it did not give me almost any problem when incorporating the clothes to the models and I do not present any bug to when trying on the costumes in the game and I know that I can not import the animations that I miss unreal because they are written in C and gameguru in LUA it would be very helpful if you could tell me if something can be achieved like this I talk about simple things like cut off a head or limb with the impact of the projectiles of our weapons from now on thank you very much, sorry for my english.
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2019 00:32
You'd have to animate it to the death animation.

3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2019 12:09
This means you has to break into pieces an animated entity like a soldier and/or zombie.
If you has a 3d app you can edit the mesh and break into any chunks you want to, apply gravity and phisics to the frags, animate these frags to
react to the shot and/or explosion in a realistic way.
Of course keeping the original entity animation.
Of course you'll have to modify the entity script to fit your needs.

something like this:

Or you can work with your own entity from scrach, imho is easiest way, than with GG entity.
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics
cpu mark: 10396.6
2d graphics mark: 947.9
3d graphics mark: 8310.9
memory mark 2584.8
Disk mark: 1146.3
Passmark rating: 3662.4

PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 01:42:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 01:42:19