Product Chat / More Child Friendly DLC's

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Seeing that they plan on releasing a 100 character pack sometime in the future, how about us who try to stay away from killing, murdering, zombies, etc.... we also like to create games, but in a different genre...
Living in South Africa with an average of 54 murders/crimes a day, I'm completely against any shooting/killing/zombies etc type of games.
So I've decided long ago, to do only educational type of games or child friendly games.
What about a decent DLC or DLC's covering farms, animals, Zoo, Cartoons, or things like that.
I'm not at all familiar with characters design for GameGuru otherwise I would have started with that long ago.
PLEASE CONSIDER IT... I'm sure that I'm not the only one who want something like that...
I've already bought every DLC's for GameGuru and almost all I could find on tgcstore, and the Easter DLC is about the best there is in this category.
PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!

I'm even willing to donate money to GameGuru/The Game Creators or any Freelancer who want to do something like that.

PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2019 14:08
if you can find a suitable and desirable asset pack from another store, we could attempt to ask the author if he would like to sell his content as an official DLC. It would be quicker and less expensive than creating models from scratch, and I agree that GameGuru does need more non-violent content for sure! We just need something the community agrees is worth putting GameGuru energy into, always a tricky to get the kind of mass agreement we saw with the 100 Character DLC, but definitely worth looking for such an idea/collection!
PC SPECS: Windows 10 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700K, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 GPU, 16GB SYSTEM RAM

DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for taking the time to reply Lee.

Make 100% sense what you saying. I'll do some research and see what is available .

Thanks, appreciate

PM
GraPhiX
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 9th Jul 2019 17:10
Hi DannyD

If you send me some examples of the kind of stuff you would like and are willing to wait for me I will do a 'Child' friendly' pack, I am waiting for my code signing certificate to arrive so will be releasing the last Beta of asset manager today, the next versions will be signed.

so in the meantime I will start on some items for you, for the time being (no characters) sorry I just don't have time for them but I can do anything else for you
Welcome to the real world!
Main PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-7700K @4.2GHz - 32GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1060-6G 6GB - 1TB NVe SSD
Test PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - G4400 @3.3GHz - 16GB DDR3 RAM - GeForce GTX 950 2GB - 500GB SSD
Laptop - Helios 300 Predator - i7 7700HQ - 32GB - Nvidia GTX1060 6GB - 525GB M2 - 500 SSD - 17.3" IPS LED Panel - Windows 10 Pro x64
Various Tutorials by me
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank GraPhiX, Kev...
I look at some of your tutorial videos again today, and got me going really good... I hope so... See this thread...
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/220885#msg2617712

As always, thanks for the Help Kev...

PM
GubbyBlips
Years of Service
User Offline
Here's some ideas-- feedback is welcome.
This might be a good place to consider a pack for (not only- but in addition to)
models, (a myriad of vehicles for example), but a large assortment of sprites +
huds that are kid friendly. Since sprites are animated, that might be some work,
or they could be found, but they add some fun interest and potential.

On the vehicles front, all types are desirable from the standard cars and trucks,
boats, ships, to star ships, saucers, vessels, bikes, trikes, skates, boards, etc, etc.
How about a drag- racer? Also gliders- and platforms!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 00:47:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 00:47:17