Product Chat / Some questions. Bought GameGuru yesterday....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2019 12:05
Hi Guys, My first real questions at the GameGuru forum:
Sence I have been working with FPSC for 15 years Im not totally green with game creating and I was pretty good with Darkbasic too, but yesterday I did buy the pack that includes: GameGuru, AGK, AGK 3D Pack, AGK VR and GameGuru Loader. I think AGK seems great, just so many new commandos to learn (I was happy after I managed to texture a box, LOL!) And GameGuru looks fine too, just some AI problems.
So here is My questions:

1. I downloaded everything from Steam, but where is the AGK 3D Pack and GG Loader??? (I looked in the Steam, GG, AGK folder. Did I miss it?)
2. I place some waypoints behind a mountain and tried some different AI scripts on a shooting Character, first they just walk away from the waypoints and dont care really, why??? When I run after them to have some fun the AI is waiting for Me to shoot the first bullet and shoots very little by the way (Tried to change Firerate), and he can only discover Me from short distance, why? I have a pretty old version of GG, where can I update it to a newer version/beta? My version is from the middle of 2018...

Help needed!!!
Guess what Aiko and I did this weekend...
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2019 13:05
Question number 2 is solved -Except for the problem that AI dont want to fire from long range? Can You fix this??? (God I hope!!!)
AmenMoses
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2019 18:35
Search for 'sniper' on the forums, several interesting threads on the subject.
Been there, done that, got all the T-Shirts!
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
AGK has a DLC tab at the top when you open it, should link you to any DLC you own (not sure if GG loader is there or not as i own the non-steam version of that)
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2019 21:29 Edited at: 7th Jul 2019 21:31
GG Loader is here for me:
SteamApps\common\App Game Kit 2\DLC\GameGuru Loader
and the 3D here:
SteamApps\common\App Game Kit 2\DLC\3D Asset Pack
Ebe Editor Free - Build your own EBE structures with easy and without editing any text files
Thread and Download
PM
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2019 00:17
THNX alot Guys, Youre the best! GameGuru really has become so mutch better now. The only real painful thing now is the lag on mid-spec comps...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:43:52
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:43:52