Product Chat / Beta testers

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I haven't tried this, although wouldn't mind a go. Looks interesting.

@Belidos. The custom aspects (might be possible in GG, it's certainly possible to add your own controls in some ways) not sure what they are though, so hard to say Defo no way I can think of to add a steam high score without more commands, but again an experienced web programmer may disagree
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everybody
Belidos, DVader, hi, I agree with you.
I think that in GG you can make this game completely and even achieve the same performance as in zombie sausages if you hide the terrain. Excluding Steam leaderboards, since I don’t know the possibility of Lua (I was always too lazy to study it and I prefer maximum control over what is happening, I prefer DBPro and AGK and I use GG as a level designer).

@DVader, welcome. Here, take the key - https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/220710#msg2614933. Try this game

@UNIRD12B , hi. Look here - https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/220710#msg2614986
I fixed a lot and that bug with the sausages falling off the table. Try again in the game
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2019 20:21
Thx OldPman ,
keep up the cool effort.,..is fun.

UNIRD12B
Let\'s actually make something happen with this one !
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2019 21:57
Hey OldPMan the game looks great,I didn’t apply for testing as I don’t have a lot of free time at the moment.its great to see you about again

Dave
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey OldPman, thanks. I took the bottom key from the list. Just downloading now
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
DVader , well , after trying the game, I ask you to give your recommendations for improving the gameplay please, any ideas will be good.
Phaelax from the TGC forum said it was very boring and suggested a couple of interesting ideas. Throwing sausages in packages with buns so that the packaging is broken and the buns fly apart, he also suggested that some sausages would not just die and be divided into several mini sausages. These ideas I like)))
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2019 18:28 Edited at: 30th Apr 2019 18:33
Just had a quick try. Here are my first thoughts.

I played it through twice, the first attempt ending quite quickly as I fell off the table. Which I imagine is one of the game-play aspects (avoiding the edge which makes sense and makes it much harder than it would be otherwise). The second go I kept my eye on the edge (although again I ended up falling off at the end, my health was pretty low by then though)

I see what Phaelax meant. It is going to appeal to some and less to others I imagine. I'm not the biggest run and gun shooter fan myself so can easily lose interest in these types of games. However, it isn't as bad as all that and is nice and smooth on my system as well, so not game-play issues in that department. The table edge thing kept me going though and curiosity about top scores. I would not be able to match the top ones as they are way higher than my second attempt.

Perhaps some rest time in-between levels? I saw a Devil like sausage at one point and the spawns stopped until he was dead, so I am guessing that's a level thing Maybe make that a little clearer with a big message or something? Some sort of breather space would be a good idea there as I found I was ready to stop at that point :p Too much shooting!

I picked up any upgrades I spotted if I could and found health, bonuses and speed ups, but not upgrades to the gun? I wasn't sure what the petrol like object did though and it spawned a lot. Not sure here, I may just have missed it. Giving the player rewards every so often helps keep em interested, so may be some different gun effect every so often?

Also, not sure if this is a stamina thing or something but sometimes SHIFT let me run, other times it seemed not to. It could of been me pressing the wrong button and not noticing, but I think it was intended. You would know ;p

I like the fact you added in some differing attack patterns. More of that will help keep it interesting.

Hope that helps you out a bit. To summarise I would make it clearer when you complete a level or wave. I would perhaps make the earlier waves a little less daunting to start with as I took ages to see the devil sausage or it seemed so shooting away like mad! I may have missed mini waves or such, but it reinforces the need to make it more obvious more obvious power-ups or bonuses to keep the player happy and rewarded. Some way of taking a bit of a breather along the way, it can get a bit intense when it is busy! Variety is always good so more varieties of sausage would be useful with slightly different attack patterns. You may even want to change the table every so often (unless you do and I wasn't able to get there) Maybe some traps you can lure the sausages into, sausage trap forks etc.

Not a bad effort at all, simple, yet way better than many attempts at games in GG so far. Smooth and fast. Auto fire ( mercifully ) and an online high score always helps! I added one manually in AGK ages ago in Moonsnaker (still on Google Play) but had to shut the server down that hosted it. A shame, but had to be done (took me ages to get it to work in the first place as I am not massively knowledgeable about sql and php.

If I had released it I wouldn't think it set the world alight, but I wouldn't be ashamed of it either, I'd just be chuffed I'd finally got my bottom in gear and made something worth putting out there!

Edit - Yeah those ideas above sound good as well I was trying to keep the ideas simple for now and therefore a lot easier to add ;p I mean a Monster Sausage would be good as well at some point no pun intended
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2019 19:57 Edited at: 30th Apr 2019 19:58
DVader. Wow, this is the answer. Thank!

In order not to be distracted too much by defining the edge of the table, I made a siren that rings when you approach the edge, it helps.
The idea is such, 5 waves of sausages, between the waves - a mini boss (hell-sausage), on the fifth wave a super boss, defeating whom you move to another table (the new location is not yet available at the moment).
The 2Xspeed bonus gives you time to use walking acceleration or speed shots - activating the "SHIFTKEY" movement, speed shooting Leftmousebutton + Rightmousebutton.
Bonus - Red fiery Jetpack, activated by pressing "SPACE". It helps a lot when sausages are clamped at the corner of the table, you can use the jetpack to fly to more free space or to collect bonuses.
The "escape" key can be used as a pause (at this time you can turn on / off music or / and sounds)
Yes, there is a need for a more accurate division into waves with a short pause for rest, you are right.
Yes, it's pretty boring to shoot only from a macaroni and other types of weapons are needed, this is on my TO-DO list.
Thanks again for this answer, it motivates me to develop this project.
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Glad it helped It's always nice to get some feedback on your creations!
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2019 23:00
Hey OldPman,
Newest update is cool but..
The creatures are walking off the table at around a score of 6000
And so I couldn't continue.
Helppppppp

Unird12b
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Unird12b,
try again, I released a fix, I think the situation has already improved. There was an error with deleting objects in the scene (while the application could not complete correctly), it seems I fixed this. I can not say it 100% because I could not reach 6000 now, I scored about 4000 points and in general I got about 15000 points. Thanks, by the way, for the test.
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2019 15:48
Hey OldPman,
Works much more stable.
Get a little stutter at around 30000 to 40000 score then settles down not bad at all.
Is great fun as you can see by my scores.

Unird12b
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2019 20:45
There........
Got over 100,000

Woohoo

Unird12b
Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
The sausage jedi entered the game and got a score of 3038 (think i will have hotdogs for dinner today), This is great fun, great work OldPMan

UNIRD12B: over 100,000 wow.
Subscribe and checkout great GameGuru/AGK video's here: Videos click here
Latest GameGuru Loader news: News click here
Get GameGuru Loader PBR version here: Steam click here
best regards Preben Eriksen,
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "UNIRD12B: over 100,000 wow."
i join this wow

UNIRD12B, I'm going to release another update that will greatly change the gameplay. Be in touch I want to hear your opinion about it as soon as it is ready. It seems to me that you should like it.

Preben,
Quote: "sausage jedi"
, a good result for the first game. I am grateful for the feedback.
I will have a few questions about GGloader, but this should not distract you from the main tasks and I will ask them a little later.
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2019 12:52
Hey OldPman,
Keep at it....let's us know when you update the game next
and I'll surely try it.
Only thing is each time you update it , all top scores are gone .

Unird12b
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2019 23:04
Hey OldPman ,
Tried the latest update a few times...
has a pretty big bug.......randomly when you press "enter" to get out of the rest loop
it will end the game and so you can't progress....gives the same effect as if you have died...but....
there was nothing else close to kill me.....game just ends....

Unird12b
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2019 05:21 Edited at: 14th May 2019 10:49
Hey UNIRD12B, sorry, this is already fixed, you can make another attempt.
Also found the reason for which the sausages sometimes just disappeared, and fixed the error with the loss of a target in the sausage at which it began to spin on the Y axis
Now the table is divided into several zones +, each zone adds a certain amount of points every second.
The lightest for the defense zone add 5 points, the most difficult in the second half of the table does not add points.
Fighting with sausages in the most difficult zero zone you earn the most bonuses and defeat more enemies, in the easiest zone you get 5 points every second, due to this you pass the waves faster but you get fewer bonuses and opponents . waves between the mini-bosses are 1000 points. You decide for yourself how to play, but it is more profitable to be in the zones with the least advantage.

regards
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2019 15:00
Hi again OldPman ,
Jus tried it again and during a rest period I pressed "enter" and
It ended the game on me...effectively killing me for no reason.

Unird12b
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Unird12b,
I can not confirm this error.
Do you have a cup spinning when you approach it?
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2019 15:59
Yes the cup is spinning
But this last time I made sure I was not near it at all.
It happens around a score of 5000 or so.

Unird12b
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Does the error in the interruption of the pause occur during the first game after launch or during the second game without restarting the game?
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2019 16:22 Edited at: 14th May 2019 16:39
First game....
Right after I reach around the 5000 mark and then
Press ENTER to continue...right then. ..game ends and gives me the bonus then goes back to ask. .
Scores
Exit
And whatever

Unird12b
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Heh-heh. I realized that 5000 points is 5 boss, the planned completion of the location. On the pause screen it is written that this is the completion of the location. I have to make a more expressive emphasis on this so that it is not perceived as a mistake. So it was conceived, each 1000 points is a wave, 5 waves is the completion of a location. You must score maximum points on the available 5 waves of zombie sausages. Maybe they should make 10?
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2019 17:12
Or maybe
Until the next part of the game is ready to add in..
Just let the game continue like before,,,for now..

Unird12b
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2019 16:14
There ya go ,
Even with the restrictive rules I was still able to get a score of over
34000 , found a few exploits...was fun...
Looking forward to the next stage.
Keep at it OldPman. ..cool work.

Unird12b
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, did you take the mini-boss to drop from the table?
In the next update I will remove this feature. By the way, in the attachment spoiler.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2019 20:23
Nothing fell off the table..
All played normal.....
I just avoided killing the 5th mini boss as long as I could...until I got bored a bit..

Unird12b
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Released the fifth update.
A bit more fun and excitement.
Try it, you should like it.
Really looking forward to feedback.
A little advice. If you are in the zones with the least positive points, this will give you more chances to overcome the zombie sausages and get more bonuses.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
New bonus available

Today I am releasing another minor update.
Now one more bonus is available - a protective block.
This bonus does not fall out of sausages, it is given at the start of the location in the amount of 10 pieces. This block is activated (by default, the "Q" key, you can change in the settings) and is valid for 30 seconds. For each unspent defensive unit at the end of the game, you are awarded 1000 points.
Even now, to kill the boss you are given 100 seconds.
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2019 14:15 Edited at: 26th May 2019 14:16
If you have any ideas about game statistics (steam) and / or achievements (steam), I ask you to express your ideas.
At the moment I am implementing statistics:
count of sausages killed
count of games won
I still think about achievements.
Also go here and take the steam key for the game - https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/220710#msg2614933
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2019 23:38
Hi OldPman ,
game is now unplayable for me since
todays update.
All I see is the mouse sensitivity settings bar
then when the game starts its either ..erratic mouse or
all black.

UNIRD12B
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi UNIRD12B.
Sorry, try again, I released a small fix. Perhaps it makes sense to check the integrity of the local files of the game. Please let me know if the fix did not help.
UNIRD12B
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2019 04:46
Hi again OldPman ,
works good again...

Thx

UNIRD12B

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 21:07:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 21:07:56