Third Party Tools / GGloader - invisible spheres from previous level are not removed

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
I make a game using GameGuru and GGLoader (Great Tool), and noticed a problem loading a new level. When calculating collisions for characters, invisible spheres are used that are not deleted when loading a new level, it is possible to shoot in them , characters and a player cannot pass through them. I solved this problem for myself with the help of editing the Loadlevel () function - this function deletes objects of the current level and loads objects of a new level, but Preben probably forgot to add the removal of the invisible sphere of collision, I did it for my project. These invisible spheres are used for characters and will be present in a new level where the characters from the previous level were at the moment of completion of the level and loading a new one.

I wrote Preben via e-mail about this error, but so far I have not received a reply from him stating that he received information about the error. Maybe my letter got into spam, I don't know.

If someone is chatting with Preben at the moment, let him know about this error.

Screenshot of invisible object below.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
OldFlak
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2019 13:48
Hi OldPMan Preben is probably busy working on AGK Studio...

Reliquia....
aka OldFlak
i7-4790 @ 3.2GHz. 8GB Ram. NVidia GeForce GTX 750. M1: Samsung 31.5" @1920x1080 M2: Acer 24" @ 1920 x 1080. M3: Acer 24" @ 1920 x 1080. OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Insider.
PM
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Reliquia.
Yes, it probably is. I made this message here so that people using GGLoader do not break their heads from where these invisible objects are in a new level and to know where to look in order to find a solution for themselves.
Everything is simple there, you only need to add the removal of the invisible spheres of the array, the objectspherecol [], along with the removal of objects of the current level in the Loadlevel () function.
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2019 14:17
Hi OldPMan, how are you .i left a message on discord for Preben so he should se it

Dave
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Dave , I'm fine. Thank.
How are you ?

I hope Preben is all right and he will release a fix. I like GGloader.

Andrey

Preben
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Andrey, sorry for the delay.

Good find , i make sure that it will be fixed in the next release , Thanks

Subscribe and checkout great GameGuru/AGK video's here: Videos click here
Latest GameGuru Loader news: News click here
Get GameGuru Loader PBR version here: Steam click here
best regards Preben Eriksen,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:33:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:33:51