Multiplayer / I'm running Maps....

Author
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2019 19:31 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2019 20:46
Totally bored and running some nice 4 to 8 player sniper maps this weekend 3-23/24 …. So sad MP is dead in the water really hope attention is brought to the subject this year 2019! Feel free to schedule play times with me (PST) here on the thread but if any are just looking for a little action open your GG rite NOW and look for me (sHn33Ky) in the lobby via the steam work shop! Maybe we can play more if we get some happy Guru's on this thing!!!

Peace

Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2019 22:54 Edited at: 25th Mar 2019 22:54
ROFL that's the spirit love the lanc (must be one of mine as the props arn't working lol) just goes to show though that you can make something interesting MP wise, would be even better if we could standalone these and add our own scripting. Loved the vid though m8 made me smile
Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7570 1gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2019 22:58
U do nice work Honkeyboy…..respect!
Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2019 00:41 Edited at: 27th Mar 2019 00:44
Thanks dude if you need anything in particular just let me know and i'll have a bash at it this is interesting reading the git hub branch Lee has been doing this
"Refactored multiplayer functions and code calls to use general MP label (ready for multiple multiplayer service options)"?
does this mean he's looking at multiple multiplayer options e.g maybe local as well as steam etc? would be nice
Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7570 1gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2019 03:03 Edited at: 28th Mar 2019 03:39
For me it's cut & dry... I 1st got into FPSC Classic 8 years ago because of CODMW! I was 42 years old and after the 1st time I was melee d playing MP I was hooked ! I played PC COD MP for more than 5 plus years and played with a clan named WCM (West coast Mayhem) hence the name sHn33KY ! Personally I believe Online MP gaming is very powerful and marketable . I believe there is an entire un-taped market in the industry and TGC does have one of the best amateur user/friendly level editors out there that's EZ access and affordable. I'v made a lot of games and for me the coding is the real work. There's many that probably buy this software and then quit early on because of the Lack of MP that they hope to see . I for one with a passion to make games do my homework but I would think ( because I see a lot of crap out there ) that there are those who believe they can make COD like MP games over night and kill it on the internet. So TGC you have a great product but if we stop calling it the EZ game maker/remove the warning labels...and let the beast free we just mite cash in on this thing! The nice thing about GG for the amateur is it's very EZ making static maps. SP games require a little (but to many … just to much!) more concentration .

I ran my own server for CODMW/PC because they added a Console to the MP mode and I was able to get people to pay to play ! I ran My server on an old XP machine down in my garage and I did it for over a year. Made enough to pay my cable bill....lol Just saying there is a potential for even amateur devs like US to actually make real formats that could prove to be lucrative and that does nothing but helps all of US! Excuse me I'm a business man....I own a window washing business....I can sell a window cleaning in a rain storm...trust me!!!

@HonkeyBoy.....Dude your work and textures are awesome! My only suggestion and this go's out to all the other model makers is when you make a model for goodness sake add a bone 1 so it works in TPV and 2 so player can hold a weapon! If you make airplane's/Tanks/Hum-vee's /Dragons ????….make them so they can shoot a weapon. If you do you will open up many possibilities.....The interior of such vehicles would help to Bod, AmenMoses, Dvader, Lafette have all written nice scripts that can be utilized with these effects!

Hope Bamber reads This....Wasup Lee !!!

sHn33Ky

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 12:51:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 12:51:20