Product Chat / Please someone can help me find templates and how inport models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Please someone can help find templates

I ask someone to make a stalingrad terrain (winter) so I can use my ww2 buildings and characters

Also how i can configure the AI (enemies) and how import my ww2 models i had buy here into the editor and make it work

PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2019 13:22 Edited at: 16th Mar 2019 13:48
Hello!

Quote: "Please someone can help find templates"

What do you mean by templates in this scenario? If you mean example models to learn how GG uses them, the stock content can be found in the "entitybank" folder and you can reverse engineer from there.

If you want game mode templates and script sets like you can find in unity or unreal engine: There are no templates here.

Quote: "I ask someone to make a stalingrad terrain"

Terrain for GG's terrain feature (textures) or a modular terrain kit made in 3d modeling software?

Quote: "Also how i can configure the AI (enemies)"

LUA script. Several users already wrote their own AI however its not easy. If you want to use the stock AI on custom chars you can simply ref that in the fpe file (those you can open with notepad)

Quote: "how import my ww2 models i had buy here into the editor and make it work
"

You can use the built in importer, this easy command prompt tool or write the FPE's in notepad. Whatever works best for you.

GG currently supports both PBR and DNS texture sets. However, for your models to work properly and to minimize possible issues in the future:

* All models must be in .x or .dbo file format. (Someone can correct me if .fbx currently works flawlessly.)
* One model should have only one diffuse/colour texture map . If it has multiple you will need to unify it. Here is a basic tutorial for models with multiple textures.
* Make sure the .fpe has the proper shader referenced.
* Texture names are:
DNS : _D , _N, _S and _I
PBR: _color, _normal, _Height, _ao, _gloss, _illumination

* Animated models should have all animations stored on a single track.

Feel free to post if you have questions.

-Wolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 21:39:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 21:39:45