Product Chat / Review GG games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey all
First off, we are talking about the game "Clown Thug Cop Zombies" talking about something else you should make another thread.
If you start talking and commenting other replies you are not responding to this thread which asks for the creator and your thoughts about the game (dont be a troll).
Since we are not writing to the creator in this thread there is no point in giving tips on how to improve!!!!

Now to be objective about the game you can do objective analysis. Before I give an example of this, there are some rules to what you should mention as:
1 Have you played the game ? (please mention if you have or have not) : No i have not.
2 Have you completed the game ? No I have not. (That makes me allmost a troll)
3 What type of game do you like and is this one of thoses types: I like games that are for 15+ age it could be racing, fps, mmorpg, tps, rts. I dont like ultra violent games with blood all over (real horror). I do like zombie games. (So there is actually some sense in me rating this game. If you dont like kid games then you should not rate a kids game as no kid can benefit from your rating though other grownups might read you rating if they would try the game and there by benefit, but that is almost unlikely.)

Now that this was cleared I will show an analysis with stars (max is 6 stars):

Gameplay – Looks fun for a couple of minutes. .
Controls – I dont know.
Graphics – Very cool art. Seems like modern graphics. I’ll give it
Sound – Fun sounds, but a bit repetitive. Sets the mood of the game into a positive experience. .
Story – None. Does not matter in this type of game.
Does it have errors - I dont think so.
Total score () = .
My personal score = . I dont think I would play it many times over as its ultra simple (But I dont actually know without completing it).
Would I buy it for a price = no.
Would I play it for free = maybe.

Now if the creator was in this thread I would tell, what could improve each category in my opinion.

Is the game bad, well it functions and there have been put some effort in it, it has a beginning and an end (I think) so its not bad, but it is not a game for me. A game with a total score under 2 is bad.

Thanks
PM
PCS
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 5th Jun 2019 19:31 Edited at: 5th Jun 2019 19:32
@SomeoneNew.,,,,,,,,HI
First of all , I started this thread and i never had any problems in the past with any users sometimes not sticking to the original post.
if that was a problem for the the MOD's i am sure they would have said so by now.
Secondly Can any MOD please change this Thread's name to : Review GG games on steam , so that anyone can say what they want about any GameGuru Game on steam. i think it would give an good opportunity for all to give a reflect of how they feel about Game guru games on steam and the Impact that those games on steam would have on GameGuru.

Always nice to have good feedback.

Pcs
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3260 @ 3.30GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.3GHz RAM 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
PCS
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 5th Jun 2019 21:45 Edited at: 5th Jun 2019 21:46
Thanks to the Mod who changed the name.

Ps ( i love this community , you wont get this any were else. )
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3260 @ 3.30GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.3GHz RAM 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 6th Jun 2019 06:17
Love you too dude

Primary Desktop:
i7 7700,k NV1070 8GB, 16GB 3200mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Secondary Desktop:
i5 4760k, NV960 2GB, 16GB 2333mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Laptop:
i3, Intel 4000 series graphics, 6GB memory, 1x 500gb HDD, Win8.1.
SomeoneNew
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey PCS
Ok. But when people ask new questions/flaming that might take 5 posts each to answer....
Sorry for taking out some examples on this thread they are not alone...:
Examples:

"The big gg word pops up again (Memory ),
Should be a priority fix"

"So essentially what i gather from Defy's tests is that GG can support 3 levels with AI and 10 level without AI? I guess that's a step up from FPSC. I had a 5 map game with no NPC's and it wouldnt go above 5 maps - in FPSCx9."

"Its kinda why I've been punting for the multiplayer.exe thing
1/ wouldn't affect the memory issues as you only use 1 map at a time.
2/ reduced AI as pvp requires less AI
3/ while playing multiplayer levels people don't tend to pay so much attention to detail reducing the fps hit.
a lot of people have been saying that it isn't needed, core fixes first etc etc
But! if it was in place I recon at the very least we could build really nice levels with half the problems GG has at the moment purely because we don't need half the content/scripting etc in the beginning stages.
Don't get me wrong I see some and have played some imho some really good single player GG games Ertlovs being one of them but imagine his fathers island map multiplayer …… mayhem .eg mass lemming style suicides off the cliff lol and believe me people would do it they are that mental
people will always make crappy silly games using any engine maybe just for a quick buck or maybe just to take the pee and laugh about it cos they can. I just think GG needs that extra avenue to get the interest back and as i'm not really a big graphics guy im old and like a proper gameplay (still playing swgemu) lol just think it would boost rather than hinder ok punt end : "

"Ah that explains it then the save file must be a very simple sequential save and when an object is deleted it is just marked as deleted in the file, with new ones added at the end each time. A proper save would re-position all the items correctly as you delete and change stuff, so everything that is in the save file is used and there is no wasted space. At least when saved it should. That explains the save problem and why it seems it is still around. I can understand Lee doing this, as I hate this sort of thing myself, but I am not a Professional Programmer!"

"the fpm password (after renaming to .zip) is "mypassword". I automated this process and zipping back up and renaming for my HM2GG app."

Just a few

Thanks
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2019 11:02 Edited at: 6th Jun 2019 11:22
@ SomeoneNew: You seem to have a very broad definition of what a Troll is. Trolling on the internet is defined as deliberately causing arguments or an otherwise negative emotional reaction on internet forums. Responding to the flow of conversation in here or commenting on this game, even if you haven't actually tried it (you do not have to, a quick glimpse at the video should immediately tell any GG user everything he can expect from this game.) is in no way trolling.

That aside, I have also not seen any flaming going on in here.

As PCS pointed out, if there was something wrong with this thread, the moderators would have dealt with it. It is in no way up to you to police how people are supposed to reply to someone elses thread, nor is it particularly enjoyable to have you show up here trying to police peoples speech. Anyone can have an opinion on this travesty without it being trolling, flaming or the user being somehow "unqualified" by your arbitrary set of rules.

Quote: "Very cool art. Seems like modern graphics. I’ll give it 5 stars"

Alrighty then!

-Wolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 03:34:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 03:34:02