Multiplayer / Just to clarify multiplayer .exe

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2019 01:29
I think people are getting confused as to what we actually was asking for as in Multiplayer, its not the kind of steam version as in make a level and play it so to speak but actually have a multiplayer .exe so we can make multiplayer games e.g a lobby where we have software imbedded where we can create a multiplayer .exe which has say a lobby so others can join. From what I've been reading people see this as a game not a game creation aspect. For me and what I've read most of us wanting this for a start would just like the old fpsc locally hosted multiplayer implemented so we can make arenas and if possible run our own scripts on it e.g leading to rpg's battle royals etc etc its gotta be worth adding even just to boost the following
Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7570 1gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I think people are getting confused as to what we actually was asking for as in Multiplayer, its not the kind of steam version as in make a level and play it so to speak but actually have a multiplayer .exe "

GUILTY !! Ye i dropped a clanger on that one ... I have been misunderstanding all along it seems ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 13:35:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 13:35:27