Author
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2019 15:30 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2019 14:25
Developer: DenZelik

Storyline

You are an ordinary mercenary who wanders the world in search of earnings. One day, after a long journey, you find yourself in an unknown, early part of the mainland of Neir - a small kingdom of Kransti, in which only Necandi (people) live. Trying to get into the kingdom itself, you learn that it is closed to all. Now your task is to get into it, having received the approval of three settlements: the city of merchants, the city of craftsmen and the village to get into the kingdom, find out what is happening there and help if possible.

Description: The game in the genre Action-RPG with pumping, quests and other inherent things for this genre.

Video build test location with a demonstration of the basic mechanics: https://youtu.be/637h946Bl2c

[ What is done ]

Basic mechanics:
1. Getting experience and new levels
2. Bleeding (9 skills)
3. Quests Journal
4. The dialog tree
5. Inventory
6. Alchemy
7. Collecting Alchemy Ingredients
8. Equipping weapons / armor
9. Saving data between locations
10. Trading

[ What is created ]

1. Main location and main elements required for quests (80%)
2. Main quests (80%)
3. Quest locations (90%)

[ What is planned ]

1. Additional missions
2. Additional locations: caves, tombs.
3. Detailing locations (light, additional elements, population, vegetation)

Gamejolt game page

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 12th Jan 2019 14:39
Interesting so far! It would be nice to see some more screenshots
DenZelik
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2019 15:29 Edited at: 14th Jan 2019 16:16
What's new?

Hello! A small post about how to move development.
Now I am working on the main quest of the city of Masters. It will need to save the miners, the passage to which is littered. But as always, not everything is so simple and strange magic power helps us to find a workaround. In the found room you need to solve a simple puzzle to go further.

It is a little about the development of locations: now they look rather poor, there are few details and color correction with an atmosphere like this. The fact is that now I am doing the main parts for the quests, so as not to run around the simple box) And then, when I build all the levels, I will work separately on each of the locations.

Well, so far this is all I can tell about my project. At the end of the month I’ll probably release a report.

All excellent development

Attachments

PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 17th Jan 2019 17:54
Its cool to see my old fantasy props still being used so much! Its a good start. Something that is imediately noticeable is that rogue shadow in the first screenshot on the left. It points towards a lightsource rather than away.
DenZelik
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2019 14:16 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2019 14:18
Hello everyone again!
A bit late, but still made a report on the work done in January month!
So
What was done

1. The main quest of the City of Masters has been completed, and a cave for this quest has been made
2. Improved day and night cycle
3. Added saving all data
4. Placed the main objects for the City of Masters

This month I will try to finish the main storyline - it remains to make the final mission and final location for the mission. Also, I have already created a "frame" for the Kingdom. This sublocation will be the largest of all. There will be different areas, masters, etc. Next, I will add additional quests - about 4-5 in each sublocation. After that, I will work on developing the terrain, detailing, population of locations (otherwise they are not very soft at the moment), and also add / change texture maps for models. Next will be months of tests, finishing and optimization. I hope that I will have time to finish by May-June.

All all the best and good development!

By the way, I created a page for the game on GameJolt. If you want, subscribe) Click here!

Attachments

PM
DenZelik
User Offline
Hello dears!

News about the development yet, but there are a couple of screenshots of the penultimate location. This is a battlefield, one of the lines of defense that was destroyed while defending against the undead. It will be undead, as well as the boss, who does not Shine with special attacks, but it hurts and has a lot of health.

Attachments

PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2019-03-18 14:09:04
Your offset time is: 2019-03-18 14:09:04