Product Chat / Twitch Broadcast This Thursday

Author
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2018 18:58
Hi All,

Now that I have the Monster Update, Mega Pack 3 Update and the new Enhanced Weapons Pack DLC launch behind me, I can start to focus on the next 10 things on my plate, not to mention a short holiday in August during which I can reformat my brain. Before I do perform a defrag, however, it makes sense to give everyone an overview of the most recent Monster Update and answer any questions you might have about the changes, and show off some of the cool new features.

I will be going live on Thursday at 4PM BST (3PM GMT) which is basically 16:00 tomorrow here in the UK, and spend about an hour going through the parts I can remember and respond to the items I've forgotten (it was a HUGE update). If you have some worthy questions, feel free to pose them here in case the answer is hidden within the community, and the outstanding ones can be asked during the Twitch Chat session which runs parallel to the broadcast. I also noticed Steam started a beta for broadcasting, so curious if anyone has become familiar with that and whether its a preferred option over Twitch?

Twitch Address: https://www.twitch.tv/gamegurulee
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 16:22:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 16:22:41