Product Chat / Created Charakter Sit

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2018 15:54 Edited at: 10th Jul 2018 22:40
Hello, i have use the search funktion and also finde old larrys advise for the sitting Npc and the lua scripts for the justsitting charakter. Have download the all sitting scripts. I have try it and grap under AI system the ai_justsit.lua but nothing happens. How is it right step by step? I dont get it sry. How i get that the Npc comes in a sitting position that i can place him on a chear? Or i need do something else?

PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2018 17:08 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2018 17:19
You need the correct animation frames or frame for sitting. There should be a script available by default that allows you to step through animations frame by frame called, ai_viewanimations. It allows you to see all the available anims for characters. Find the sitting anim, make a note of the anim frames, then set your anim to match those.

Pretty sure these will work for the default GG characters. But keep in mind my advice to find other objects correct frames.

That code only sets the range up you still need to play animation after. Also I think it is a talking sit down anim as I used it in this.

Edit - After seeing the start of my old video it seems he is standing and talking, still finding the sitting anim should not be hard now.
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.
software_bundle
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much, the code works and now the npc stays and sits. By thw way nice clip
PM
lordjulian
Years of Service
User Offline
Is the object of the game to bring cod to Captain Birdseye for his fishfingers? I hope so because that would be a fun game.

C.OD.: Modern Seafare.
Julian - increasingly disillusioned and jaded
PM
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Lol. It was going to be a underground based action adventure, but GG updates scuppered the map and I didn't have the energy to go fix the levels A pity really as I had 75 fps even on the old slow GG. I did spend a few months optimising models and such to get it that fast though (for the second actual level).He does look a little like him though lol. We defo need more CC options, default or DLC.
SPECS: Ryzen 1700 CPU. Nvidia 970GTX. 16 Gig Memory. Win 10.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:47:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:47:15