Product Chat / Dynamic Light Control

Author
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2018 12:10
I saw for a while Lee was possibly working on Lua Dynamic Light Control, has this has gone from the code area there.

One for Lee, what is happening so far with updates and enhancements??
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth, Roland D05 Synth Module, Bluedio Victory V Headphones, AKG K141 Studio Headphones, Lenovo Ideapad, with Windows 10 64bit, 8Gb Ram and AMD A10 7th Gen Graphics.
Duchenkuke
GameGuru VBOTB Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2018 18:28
I also wrote Lee about new updates and this is his response:

Quote: " We released an update in April which used DirectX 11 and some optimization to improve the loading and running speed of GameGuru and its games. We are working on another update now which seeks to improve performance further, plus reduce the amount of memory used by GameGuru. You can check out a live view of the changes to the engine by visiting the commits section here: https://github.com/TheGameCre.../GameGuruRepo/commits/master"

It was a public comment on facebook, so I think its alright that I post this here
AmenMoses
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2018 18:47
Patience grasshopper. The first part is in Beta so it should be along shortly, in fact this thread reminds me I need to test it tonight!
Been there, done that, got all the T-Shirts!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 21:33:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 21:33:38