Scripts / [SOLVED] Modify Existing weapons

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2018 02:19
Hi all,

I somewhat new to game guru, though i’ve had some experience dabbling with Dbpro some years back. I’ve played around abit, started the workings of a game and made a minor (but frustrating) animation script from scratch, though with lots of aid from tutorials. My next project is, as the topic suggests, modifying the futuretek shotgun into something more like a futuretek rifle, but i’ve run into a problem.

I’ve located the files related to the FuTek shotty, but neither the fpe for the ammo or the gun have any indicator that depicts how it works any different from another weapon like the colt1911 besides the model and texture.

Is it just that I’m not searching in the right spot (hidden files) or is there a program I need to do what I need to do?

Also on a similar note, is there a way to “launch” a laser bolt in the low poly entity list from my new FuTek Shotty similar to how a rpg is launched from the rpg launcher?

Thanks in advance
If you\'ve noticed this notice, you will have noticed that this notice was not worth noticing.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer
Gtox
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2018 06:20
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
The info is found in the gunspec.txt file, found in GameGuru-files-gamecore-guns-futuristic-futuretekshotgun.
i5 2500k 3GB GTX1060 8GB RAM Windows 10

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 06:17:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 06:17:47