Free Models and Media / [LOCKED] Skyforge Battle axe

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2018 10:32 Edited at: 25th Apr 2018 10:36
Hi guys,

I need the Low-Poly Luxury Small Car for VR application to be developed in Unity Game Engine with following specifications:
1. Create a Low-Poly Luxury Small Car model any one out of Toyota Camry or Volkswagen GTi or Mercedes C 300.
2. Limit PolyCount <= 45K-50k and Vertices Count <= 40K and Geometry type should be = Polygon mesh
3. Use minimum textures and materials, MAX Texture resolution should be 2048*2048. Try to share materials between parts.
4. I need Animation Opening and closing of all doors, roof if models supports it, also same for bonnet and dicky .
5. I should be able to change the colors of , car's exterior body and interior body by editing its color value via material in Unity game engine or if you used textures for body please give separate texture for each color minimum 3/5 colors like silver metallic, phantom brown, red metallic and metallic black and color of your choice.
6. Make 2 different designs for tyre rim's so that can be changes programmatically.
7. All parts should be logically named and separate like doors, tires roof, dicky, bonnet etc.
8. Apply here - [MOD EDIT: No Requests] and feel free to connect to us here for any queries before you start work.
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2018 10:38
Requests are not allowed, outlined below is what will not be accepted;

- Threads created by users requesting custom media. This applies to both free and paid requests!
- Threads created by users requesting modifications to existing media, which they intend to use solely for their own use.

You should contact artists directly if you require work, this is not a jobs board.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:54:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:54:29