Free Models and Media / Royalty-Free Music Corner - High-Quality Music for your Games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2018 08:10 Edited at: 3rd Oct 2018 13:51

If you are looking for music for your games, you have came to the right place

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To this topic, there will be posted free music made by myself. I create music in daily basis, and I have a YouTube channel where I upload free music every week. Music in any genre imaginable and all the tracks are 100% original and is handcrafted to be used right away.

I am looking to make a simple way for creators to have quality royalty free soundtrack on their hands.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

NOTE: that there are some paid tracks among the free ones and you have an option to purchase free ones to show some support if you wish, but it is 100% optional.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to Download Royalty Free Songs?

1. Go to my Website www.eluukkanen.com/download and check there out your favourite tune
2. Press either to download the song for a free mp3 or pay to get any other file format
3. There is a "credits" box, copy that to your game or media and you can now use the song for free.
4. Tadaa! You are ready to use the Royalty Free Music File! It is that simple!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour of music made by me

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgEAbjuD9jA[/video]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out all the music collections and download content which you would like to use, some of them are constantly updated​

More information about me: http://eluukkanen.com/

NEWEST RELEASED SONG

IMPORTANT!

Look at descriptions of each song and put my name at credits accordingly. FREE Creative Commons license only applies for works properly credited!
JPH-GAMES
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2018 11:51
thank you very much eluukkanen, i appreciate your work

Intel Pentium CPU G3220 3.000 GHz , 8 GB Ram , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 2GB , Windows 10 64-bit.
GameGuru , S2Engine HD , Shoot EM Up , CopperCube 5 , Clicteam Fusion 2.5 , Platfinity .

Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2018 16:54 Edited at: 22nd Mar 2018 16:56
Some nice music here. Good to see more musicians on the GameGuru Forums. Thanks.

Unclear Apocalypse, great moody feeling, what synths do you use?
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth, Roland D05 Synth Module, Bluedio Victory V Headphones, AKG K141 Studio Headphones, Lenovo Ideapad, with Windows 10 64bit, 8Gb Ram and AMD A10 7th Gen Graphics.
eluukkanen
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you JPH-GAMES and Tarkus1971! Great to be part of the guru community

I use combination of many vst's, but Omnisphere was mainly part of that song
eluukkanen
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you JPH-GAMES and Tarkus1971!

Was partly various vst's and mainly omnisphere. Really good synths in that
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2018 10:05
You don't use hardware synths ??

I used to use VST stuff but I soon went back to the old way. You can't beat hardware sometimes. I use VST for effects only. Less CPU heavy.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth, Roland D05 Synth Module, Bluedio Victory V Headphones, AKG K141 Studio Headphones, Lenovo Ideapad, with Windows 10 64bit, 8Gb Ram and AMD A10 7th Gen Graphics.
eluukkanen
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh I haven't posted here anything in a long time I have to change that!

Calming Piano Music in Chess Strategy Style!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u46L2XjfSg[/video]

► DOWNLOAD THIS FOR FREE: https://www.eluukkanen.com/taking-too-long.html
eluukkanen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2018 07:33 Edited at: 27th Sep 2018 07:34
That moment in afternoon when drinking coffee... This royalty free music is about that!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4HMtEe43SU[/video]

Drinking coffee is relaxing and makes your afternoon's more enjoyable. Relaxing music for stress relief with best coffee shop music you can find! I myself hardly drink coffee, but thats the vibe I get from many people who do. You can just sit back, go to local coffee shop, read a newspaper and let your mind go wild with ideas and relax after hard work.

This instrumental background song has completely made with human voice, just edited in post production. Rythm, humming, synth feeling melody have originally just been spoken by a human being. I think using instruments originating from singing gave this song very relaxed atmosphere! Gentle vocals bring you into the atmosphere of afternoon! Just perfect for coffee shop atmosphere!
Earthling45
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2018 14:17
Hi, you only have to copy the last part of the link in order to post a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4HMtEe43SU

eluukkanen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2018 13:50 Edited at: 3rd Oct 2018 13:51
Oh thanks Earthling45 for letting me know

Exploration music with instrumental background! Travel to To The New Land and listen inspiring music for exploration!

Welcome to brand new journey to yet unexplored world! You are emong the first ever to see the shores of a new continent! Exploration, discoveries, new environments… This album has it all! Welcome to see the new world yourself by listening this album and listening all songs and original music yourself. Imagine yourself from old world as an american explorer discovering new world!
eluukkanen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2018 15:33 Edited at: 10th Oct 2018 15:34
How Arriving to the new land would have felt? This inspirational and atmospheric music tells you how!

Imagine being on a ship, arriving first time to a brand new world. It has been far from adventurous atmosphere, as travelling by boat was not that luxurious. You have been anxiously waiting for even the first moment of seeing the new land, and now finally the realization kicks in; your ship has sailed, and joy fills your heart for the anticipation. This Inspirational Discovery Music describes how those explorers back in the day when reaching shores of America, felt. Discovery music is instrumental and very stubtle, as not so peaceful travelling made you unsure would you ever reach shores of the new land. Travel to a new world with relaxing exploration music guiding your way, as your stress is relieved. Time to travel to the new land with american exploration music! Be like Christopher Columbus discovering America!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 07:30:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 07:30:16