Scripts / Every Purchase I've Made

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello their, so Toda I was jsut finishing up my new game, but then I got an idea for a new one. I messaged the creators of the game Black Ops - Vietnam II Special Assignment and asked if I may re-master their game on game Guru since this is an old game and is no longer for sale. Thing is, I bought quite a few modelpacks over the years with FPSC and I was wondering, can any of these be Game Guru Ready, because of the WWII weapons pack and some more WWI characters. WWI weapons pack works only if I use the weapons Via Gamecore, and not entity bank, but any of the characters won't work because their in .FPI format. It took me years to learn FPI, and I jsut don't really want to learn .LUA because I've forgotten how to use lua. I orginally used LUA in Roblox, an online game. So I also saw the segment weilder that costs 15 bucks, and I don't want to buy a third party software. is it even possible for any orginal FPSC content with FPI to work under game guru to read as LUA, or even possibly a converter like the software Make Entities with .X files? someome please help, i've bought so many model packs! from Zombie Apocalypse 1-2 Viraloutbreak, Bond 1's Freaks Abominations Pack...
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Remember GameGuru and FPS Creator are different products ..
The fact that there are third party tools available to convert them in the first place is just brilliant !!

Most static models will work out of the box however your still going to need to update / Replace the old .fpi files with the newer ,fpe
Many have already been converted if you check your " Classic " folder in GameGuru
Zombie Apocalypse, Viraloutbreak, Freaks Abominations Pack are already included ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
where is this classic pack in?
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
uhm "files/entitybank/Classics"
or just open GG itself and look for the Classics branch
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2018 02:09 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2018 02:17
Stealth Sin

If you do not have the Classic's folder, you can download it from Steam (its free)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/496580/GameGuru__Expansion_Pack/

Some remaining files you can find here too:

http://freetoronto.org/gameguru/

Quote: "is it even possible for any orginal FPSC content with FPI to work under game guru to read as LUA,"

It should be noted that FPSC and GG both still use FPE format. FPI scripts are now replaced with LUA scripts. So all FPSC scripts have to be rewritten from scratch. I worked on over 1000 FPSC file conversions for GG that you can find in that steam like i sent. Lee has complimented a lot of them with LUA scripts to replace the incompatible FPI scripts.

Like you, I have spent a lot of money on FPSC model packs. And all of them work well in GG.
Twitter - Teabone3 | Youtube - Teabone3 | Twitch - Teabone3 | TGC Assets - Store Link | Patreon - Teabone3

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce GTX 960
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
lol wow I feel dumb, I just installed the expansion pack. BTW I love the Galaxy Seed Map, I want to give the creator of this map a huge thumbs up! the corridors could be good for making a dead space style game
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 12:01:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 12:01:37