Bug Reports / All Suggestions from Chinese users.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Dear GameGurudevelopers
I am a China user
here are some problems
Many Chinese users have problems.
I summarized the points.
1,The GameGuru does not support Chinese Like question system We can not use Chinese
2,Please optimize this software, we need Chinese IDE, and better model maker and model importer. I hope I can improve the compilation mode of the game, and I can encrypt Lua script at compile time. The current way of compiling is really hard for us to accept.
3,I hope the officials don't give up this excellent 3D game maker!! Know that China is the largest market in the world!! If you can set up BBS website in China and improve GameGuru, you must get more users and influence. There are few people in China who know GameGuru, so GameGuru has great potential in China!
4,Can provide a better ai system, the current ai is too simple. And can produce a comprehensive official development document (PS: please support Chinese!)

That's all I have to say! Best wishes to GameGuru! -- -from Chinese GameGuru users.

总之,希望GameGuru多考虑下中国,中国市场那么大,机遇有很多,我认为这款软件是最简单方便的3D游戏软件,有些地方仍需改进和丰富!
中国人用的最多就是QQ了 我的QQ号是1264629802 如果官方想交流请加我的QQ 谢谢(*°∀°)=3
PM
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2018 08:44
Gameguru is on the way to being optimised, and AI should be along soon, GG is a great package so don't give up on it.

Welcome to the friendliest forum there is.

Happy Game Creating.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth, Bluedio Vicotry V Headphones, AKG K141 Studio Headphones, Lenovo Ideapad, with Windows 10 64bit, 8Gb Ram and AMD A10 7th Gen Graphics.
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2018 17:15 Edited at: 21st Feb 2018 17:16
Thanks for sharing the concerns from the Chinese community!

Hopefully Lee takes a look at this
Also the forums should add a Chinese section at the bottom where other languages are supported in dialogue.
Twitter - Teabone3 | Youtube - Teabone3 | Twitch - Teabone3 | TGC Assets - Store Link | Patreon - Teabone3

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce GTX 960

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:39:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:39:48