Bug Reports / Problème finalisation executable jeux

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Lorsque je veux créer un exécutable de mon jeu normalement il le place dans le répertoire document\Game Guru Files\My Games, et la j'ai mon exécutable pour lancer le jeu. Mais la je ne trouvent que des dossiers vides et pas D'exécutable de mon jeu d'ou le problème.
En attente de réponse merci.
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2018 22:47
Quote: "
When I want to create an executable of my game normally it places it in the Guru Files \ My Games document \ Game directory, and I have my executable to launch the game. But the I find only empty folders and not D ' executable of my game or the problem.
Waiting for answer thank you.
"

C:\Users\Your Profile\Documents\Game Guru Files\My Games\Name of the map file folder.
Should be the normal file location of the standalone build.

What operating system?

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2018 15:14
ok, Win 10 pro with a Samsung SSD 960 PRO 512GB.

Is windows blocking the process from the anti virus program?
Does your test game map work proper when testing it.

Also are you on the live version 2017-5-12 or the live public preview?
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 15th Jan 2018 15:53
The map files (nameofmap.fpm) are all in the gameguru/files/mapbank folder correct?

I've found that if you try to make a standalone and they are not in that folder it won't always copy them over.

Primary Desktop:
i7 7700,k NV1070 8GB, 16GB 3200mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Secondary Desktop:
i5 4760k, NV960 2GB, 16GB 2333mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Laptop:
i3, Intel 4000 series graphics, 6GB memory, 1x 500gb HDD, Win8.1.
Patrice
Years of Service
User Offline
J'ai bien la version Game guru 2017-5-12, mais lorsque je fais un standalone il crée tous les
répertoires dans le dossier Documents\Game Guru Files et tous les répertoires listé ci dessous.
My Games\My Games\Files\audiobank, databank, editors,effectbank, entitybank,
fontbank, gamecore, languagebank, levelbank, mapbank, savegames, scriptbank,
skybank, terrainbank, titlesbank, vegbank.
Egalement il crée les sous répertoires de ceux ci mais il sont tous vide,
le répertoir mapbank est crée mais il est vide, et je n'ai également aucun executable
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2018 14:11
I have the game guru 2017-5-12 version, but when I do a standalone it creates all
directories in the Documents \ Game Guru Files folder and all the directories listed below.
My Games \ My Games \ Files \ audiobank, databank, editors, effectbank, entitybank,
fontbank, gamecore, languagebank, levelbank, mapbank, savegames, scriptbank,
skybank, terrainbank, titlesbank, vegbank.
Also he creates the sub directories of these but they are all empty,
the mapbank directory is created but it is empty, and I also have no executable
"

I have not heard of this happening to this extent.
Can you post a link to your map file please?

Patrice
Years of Service
User Offline
Je pense avoir trouver le problème car lorsque je veux sauvegarder un jeux dans le répertoire Documents\Game Guru Files, le logiciel Game guru M'affiche le message suivant (vous n'avez pas l' autorisation d' écrire à cette emplacement, consultez l'administrateur pour obtenir l'autorisation) et c'est pour cela qu'il crée les dossiers mais n'écrit pas les fichiers nécessaire dedans.
Par contre je ne sais pas comment il faut faire dans windows 10 pour donner l'autorisation d'écrire à cette emplacement.
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2018 18:00
I think I have found the problem because when I want to save a game in the Documents \ Game Guru Files directory, the Game guru software Displays the following message (you do not have permission to write to this location, check the administrator to get permission) and that's why it creates the files but does not write the necessary files in it.
By cons I do not know how to do in Windows 10 to give permission to write to this site.
"

Excellent. This should be able to be solved by granting admin or running the program in administrative mode.
You will want to do this to all 3 executable's in the Game Guru root folder.

Guru-Lightmapper
Guru-MapEditor
GameGuru

Shut down Game Guru and make the changes, then restart game guru and test again.

Thanks.

Patrice
Years of Service
User Offline
J'ai effectuer la manipulation de l'explication que vous m'avez donné mais sans aucun résultat, par contre si je veux enregistrer mon jeu dans le dossier documents il m'affiche ce message (Message windows, vous n'avez pas l'autorisation d'écrire à cet emplacement consulter l'administrateur pour obtenir l'autorisation).
Puis lorsque je fais un standalone, tout apparemment fonctionnent bien, voir fichier joint. Mais toujours rien dans les répertoires.
Sur mon ancient PC équipé de windows 10 je n'ai jamais eu ce problème, c'est depuis que j'ai mon nouveau PC équipé de windows 10 avec sa dernière mise à jour.
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2018 02:21
I made the manipulation of the explanation that you gave me but without any result, on the other hand if I want to save my game in the folder documents it displays this message (Message windows, you do not have the permission to write to this location consult the administrator for permission).
Then when I do a standalone, everything seems to work well, see attached file. But still nothing in the directories.
On my old PC with windows 10 I never had this problem is since I have my new PC with windows 10 with its latest update.
"

Attachment did not come thru.

Sure am baffled by this one.

Earthling45
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2018 03:39
I believe this has to do with having either a microsoft account or a local account.
So many have experienced this problem. they could not even successfully alter the administration rights because after a reboot those settings are defaulted again.
So i think this problem occurs because a microsoft account is used.
Patrice
Years of Service
User Offline
Voici la fenêtre affichée après avoir fait un standalone .
Après si ça vient d'un compte Microsoft ou un compte local, est ce qu'i y a quelqu'un qui a eu le même problème.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2018 15:23
Here is the window displayed after doing a standalone. (See attached image in last post)
After that if it comes from a Microsoft account or a local account, is there someone who has had the same problem.
"

Earthling45
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2018 18:56 Edited at: 18th Jan 2018 18:58
After reading up on this, i think it is fair to say that quite many have been having this problem without being handed a proper solution from Microsoft.
An easy workaround is to create your own folder on your desktop, but that is of course not the solution because besides GameGuru, you will probably have trouble with other applications as well.
The folders are read-only due to permission rights from the account which you use.

Many have changed the folder properties in order to be able to save and edit documents, but after rebooting those changes are set back to default.
Patrice
Years of Service
User Offline
J'ai trouvé la solution, mon problème venait de mon antivirus Bitdefender qui dans ces fonc tion a un module (Safe FILES) sur lequel est marqué (Dossiers protégés, Accés de l'application), quand ce module est désactivé et que l'on fait un standalone dans game guru tout redevient normal le standalone crée les dossiers et l'executable dans la répertoire Documents et cela fonctionne vous pouvez jouer.
Un seul problème à fin de la création du jeu Game guru se bloque tous seul et on ne peu pas fermer sa fenêtre, il faut passer par le gestionnaire des tâches pour fermer Game guru
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2018 15:37
I found the solution, my problem came from my Bitdefender antivirus which in these function has a module (Safe FILES) on which is marked (Protected Folders, Access of the application), when this module is deactivated and that the we make a standalone in game guru everything becomes normal again the standalone creates the files and the executable in the Documents directory and it works you can play.
Only one problem at the end of the creation of the game Game Guru hangs all alone and we can not close its window, we must go through the task manager to close Game Guru
"

Good, Glad you got it sorted out.
Did you put an exclude on this folder also?
C:\Users\Your-Profile\AppData\Local\Temp

Game Guru does a lot of work in that folder.

Earthling45
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2018 17:17
I deliberately did not mention this yesterday because i was not sure what this would mean for the general safety of your system because i did not read up on it yet.

It is a file protection so that your documents, photos, videos and music cannot be encrypted by ransomware.
You can add or remove folders which should be protected, by default these folders are protected, documents/pictures/videos/music/desktop.
Any software which is not white listed is not able to acces these folders in order to save or change files.

So if you whitelist GameGuru in bitdefender, it should be possible to create a stand alone while the protected folders module to protect your files is activated.

Patrice
Years of Service
User Offline
J'ai une autre question à poser mais je ne sais pas ci c'est le bonne endroit pour la poser.
bon voici ma question lorsque que l'on a crée un jeu avec le standalone, c'est ce que j'ai fais et ensuite j'ai copier le répertoire (Game Guru Files) dans lequel se trouve mon jeu avec son executable pour le coller dans mon autre PC qui lui n'a pas le logiciel Game Guru et la je me suis aperçu que le jeu ne fonctionne pas sur ce pc, es ce qu'il manque des fichiers ou bien il y a une autre démarche à faire ou es ce normal du faite que le logiciel game guru n'est pas installé sur ce pc. mon but c'est de pouvoir crée un jeu et le mettre sur mon autre PC et pouvoir jouer en toute autonomie.
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2018 15:10
I have another question to ask but I do not know this is the right place to ask.
Well here is my question when we created a game with standalone, that's what I did and then I copy the directory (Game Guru Files) in which my game is with its executable for the game. stick in my other PC that does not have the Game Guru software and I realized that the game does not work on this pc, is it missing files or there is another step to do or This is normal since the game guru software is not installed on this pc. my goal is to be able to create a game and put it on my other PC and play independently.
"

That is very possible depending on whether that other machine has directx installed and the vcredist stuff.
I would copy over this folder and include it, and install it on any machine you want to run your standalone for.
Game Guru\_CommonRedist folder.

Patrice
Years of Service
User Offline
J'ai bien compris ce qu'il faut faire pour installer le jeu sur un autre pc, en premier il faut copier le jeu que l'on a créer sur le nouveau pc et ensuite ci je ne me trompe pas il faut copier le répertoire (_CommonRedist folder) comportant également les répertoires (DirectX et vcredist) ceux ci ayant chacun d'autres répertoires et ensuite executer chacun de ceux ci pour installer les différents logiciel pour faire tourner le jeu je suppose.
Ci il avait quelqu'un qui puisent donner une explication pas a pas cela serait beaucoup plus simple. Même un didacticiel vidéo serait la bien venu.
Avis au amateur avec toute ma reconnaissance.
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2018 17:32
I understand what needs to be done to install the game on another pc, first you have to copy the game that you create on the new pc and then here I am not mistaken you must copy the directory (_CommonRedist folder) also including the directories (DirectX and vcredist) those with each other directories and then run each of them to install the various software to run the game I guess.
There was someone who could give an explanation step by step it would be much simpler. Even a video tutorial would be welcome.
Notice to the amateur with all my gratitude.
"

1. Copy the _CommonRedist folder into the C:\Users\Your-Profile\Documents\Game Guru Files\My Games folder.
2. Select this folder and your standalone build folder and Zip them together. This ensures that both folders get download together. You may want to include a read me file also explaining that the stuff in the _CommonRedist folder needs to be run before you run the game.

There are some opensource installers on the internet, that will allow you to setup an installation and run these files first.
3. Upload to a place you can distribute the link to the files.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 15:22:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 15:22:07