3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Just purchased Wolf's Mech Pack????

Author
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2017 18:04
Merry Christmas to me!!! They are Awesome but 1. I was under the impression that I would be receiving 4 Mech's but only received 2 ! 1 guard and 1 Assault which both seem to work fine in TPV. As enemy entity's all the animations seem to be in place but they DO-Not seem to walk forward and charge the player and they Do-Not fire any weapons???.....I see in the FPE "hasweapon = mech" ! Should I create FPE's that assign Common used GG weapon and what script should they be using to work as enemy's that will attack player!

Plus a side Note: When I download store items there seems to be a re-download of other Items I have purchased in the Past!???

Any Help is appreciated .....Cheer's
Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2017 18:49
You could fire of a pm to Wolf,but he will see this post and get back to you I’m sure .

Dave
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 29th Dec 2017 19:19 Edited at: 29th Dec 2017 19:21
1. The best person to speak to is Wolf himself in a private message.
2. If you can't get hold of Wolf, this forum is not really the best place to ask, the store is third party (not owned by TGC) and has its own forum https://www.tgcstore.net/forum.

Quote: "Plus a side Note: When I download store items there seems to be a re-download of other Items I have purchased in the Past!???"

From time to time artists update their models, sometimes because they've improved them, sometimes because they have had to adjust them because of a change in gameguru, if that has happened then you will receive the update when you try to download new models.

Primary Desktop:
i7 7700,k NV1070 8GB, 16GB 3200mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Secondary Desktop:
i5 4760k, NV960 2GB, 16GB 2333mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Laptop:
i3, Intel 4000 series graphics, 6GB memory, 1x 500gb HDD, Win8.1.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2017 22:10
Hello Shn33ky!

Quote: " They are Awesome"

Thank you!

Quote: "Not seem to walk forward and charge the player and they Do-Not fire any weapons???"

I just tested them and they walk and shoot for me. However, the "has weapon" state should not use "mech" that is a mistake I will rectify after the weekend. It should be set to "modern/uzi".

Quote: "I was under the impression that I would be receiving 4 Mech's but only received 2"

The system shows that there are 4 files in the pack as the Attack and the TPV versions are different entities. So far I only made 2 mech models. I'll put this a bit more clear in the store description too once I'm back after the weekend.

Another note on the mechs not walking: This pack is untested in the public preview version.

I go over the files upon return and will let you know once its uploaded

-Wolf
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2017 23:36
Understood....

I'm on version 2017.05.12 which I believe is the latest version! Here is what I have in my entity bank in your file plus 2 scripts in the dagored file "ai_mech" and "assault_mech" !

If I'm missing anything please let me know!!!
Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2017 20:11
Ok I'v been messing around here and for what ever reason I cant get the ai_mech script to work at all! The Assault_mech script does work but very slow! Also cant get the uzi to work but What is working is my hidden RPG! Plus a while back I picked a Boss script from 3Com that makes the Mech's very aggressive! Still I do need a machine gun so any info please let me know.....

Side Note....Try 3Com's Boss script on your Mech's I think you will like it!

it's in the "everybody died" file on my old thread here:

https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/217467

sHn33Ky
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2018 14:44
Impressive script set by 3com there. I'm sure to use it sometime soon.

I browsed through the files and the ai_mech script is a passive one. The mech does not attack using it, it just looks at the player when close.
Assault_mech.lua is the one where the mechs follow you and attack. Now, my issue here is that it works for me and I can not replicate your error. I try sending you the original mechs in case there is a difference to them and the store ones I couldn't find. Check your PM

If anyone else who purchased these and also gets shn33ky's errors or even found a way to fix them could post, that would be helpful.

-Wolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:19:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:19:00