Bug Reports / Black sparkly models [custom]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2017 05:55 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2017 18:57
I am just curious if anyone else has come across this i get black sparkly models when i try to upload any of the new models i have made by no means would i consider myself a professional modeler i have gone completely off knowledge from when i was 16-17 but i believe i have done everything correctly i have linked a few screenshots describing my issue i can even upload one of the models and its textures to see if someone else can get it to work .

Side note* if it doesn't do the black sparkly thing it is just a solid white object it only does the black sparkle if i import them to wings3D then export to .x cause the blender .x seems to keep giving the solid white object, I have re-textured this model about 10 times now changing around the UV's and its just always either white or black depending what program i am exporting from

Another side note* when i make single material model's they work absolutely fine and show up in game without issues but every multi material/texture model does this

Fixed* If your model has more then one material remove them and keep your original uv map of all the materials you can leave just one texture on the model then recalculate your normal maps export and you should be good to import and use your own models in gameguru

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:16:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:16:01