Work In Progress / The Last Call... WIP get me home game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2017 16:52 Edited at: 1st Nov 2017 23:21
"The Last Call"

Developer: BE-HIND Software

Storyline: "This was just another middle of the night call out to reset someones alarm system. It started well, then the weather turned nasty, I was hit with snow and black ice with driving rain, it was all getting very unpleasant. I took it on the chin like you do, seen it all before I was a pro after all. But the wind was something else though, it tossed me around like some half cooked pancake, it all became very nauseating. Pull over I said to myself, lets sit this one out, I started looking hard for a lay-by or just somewhere to pull over, but I was too late the hostile weather had made a few trees give up their fight against the wind and I was heading straight for one."

Description: Set at night in a small town somewhere in England, the player comes round next to his crashed van, with two trees blocking each ends of the road. Someone's been to the crash site because barricades have been erected behind his van. Why was he left there? He sets off on foot with just a torch and phone in hand, his first task is to find a way into the housing estate.

His long walk home will not be easy, robot police, killer CCTV cameras to outsmart, batteries and keypad codes to find, all the time looking for food and drink to stay alive and the odd resting place. If any two of your three heath readouts hit 100 you will die.

After a short time you notice your phone has a signal and you decide to ring your wife, its only then you realise something is wrong.

"EDIT" :- Video of Level two added, and Level three

Level two

Level three

This is a 3 level game, most of the game is complete.

"EDIT":- Level one in daylight. This is just to show what it would look like in daylight, but the game will be set at night.

Love to hear the good and the bad from you guys

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Nemord
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks good!
PM
25-WATTS
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Looks good!"

Thanks for your support Nemord
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2017 22:19
Hmm! Very interesting! I watch all these videos and leave you with some thoughts later this week, if that is alright
25-WATTS
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Hmm! Very interesting! I watch all these videos and leave you with some thoughts later this week, if that is alright"

That would be great, the last 10 months I've only spent a few days on this, and that was to spit it into 3 levels and remove loads of assets because it was way to big for a nvidia 2gb card. I was hoping by putting it up here it might kick start me, and you're just the person to do that.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:59:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:59:16