3rd Party Models/Media Chat / 3drt models issues

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
After reading this thread: https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/214650
I decided to purchase some of their models. I got the boys and the girls packs because I want a town for a post apocalypse/dystopia world.
Following the steps in that thread I've got the models showing up. They're too small by default though so I found the size parameter in the .x file and increased their size. They're still very small so I will increase it more but right now the value is set at 1000 and they are about the size of mice compared to the included characters.
How high can the size value go?
Also, there are three other issues I'm not sure how to approach.
1 - The characters turn to maintain the same perspective as I move around them, like a Duke Nukem pole dancer.
2 - I used an unarmed option for a Viking I think and as soon as I place them and in test mode they keep repeating what looks like a digging or hammering animation.
3 - I had about a dozen of them placed nearby and all but one of them dropped through the ground. The remaining one was a distance above the ground.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
PM
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2017 16:34
When you say you found the size parameter in the .x file you don't actually mean you opened the .x file and changed it do you, because if you want to change the size you need to do this in the .fpe

I usually put it under visualinfo.

;visualinfo
scale = 100 for 100% or anything for the scale you want.

I am not sure about the rest though.

Hope this helps.
HP Pavilion Laptop - AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics - 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit Operating System.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:45:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:45:07