Feature Creep / Editor Settings Feature

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2017 14:06 Edited at: 15th Oct 2017 05:53
I purchased the GameGuru Unlimited Bundle from Steam a while ago, and saw that every time I load a new map or create a new one I have to change the settings from scratch from inside the game (i.e. when testing it). Instead wouldn't it be cool to have this universal settings or options menu which can be used from outside the editor. Because I don't have a beastly rig to run it and to change the settings on new maps becomes a chore at low FPS. And I also think the graphics settings in an executable (low/medium/high) should be expanded upon for better end-user customization.
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2017 23:19
the settings like the TAB menu settings? Lighting, fog and etc?
Twitter - Teabone3 | Youtube - Teabone3 | Twitch - Teabone3 | TGC Assets - Store Link

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce GTX 960
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2017 05:52 Edited at: 15th Oct 2017 05:54
Yes. But instead it will be in the editor and will be an universal settings used accross all FPMs instead of each map having its own seperate graphics settings. It's somewhat like the preferences in FPSC but more expanded and there it can be saved whether the user wants to use the universal settings or use settings that differ from level to level. Because those of us who don't have a modern day card or GG just hiccups its way, a feature like that would be very useful to keep the tests stable.

PS -

I wanted to type 'outside' but instead typed 'inside'. Sorry, if this has caused confusion. And I know about the TAB menu. I was referring the settings being from the editor.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 03:32:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 03:32:24