Scripts / How to make Ally in GG?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How to make ally in GG?

I have tried 2 ally and enemy scripts present over the forum, but but but......NO ONE OF HEM WORKED. I have tried them many times but GG crashes or show error massages like

Couldn't load image on line 16048
........ Something like that.

Waiting for new ally scripts, someone help.
PM
Sulman
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: OUT DOOR GAMES
Posted: 9th Sep 2017 17:56
Same here. I try my best to find solution. Unfortunately, No one is going to help you. Just go to Feature Vote and give vote to "Ally Characters".
i7, NV960 2GB, 62GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win 7. Perception Neuron mocap...
SaintPhillip
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2017 19:04 Edited at: 9th Sep 2017 19:06
Okay, I'm not sure at all if this will help or not but I had a similar issue with a script I was using and heres how I fixed it.

Search the script for images and find where its calling the image from- In my case, it was calling an image from a non existent folder so I just created that folder and took a random image and named it the same as the missing image and everything worked. The image I used was just something I placed in paint.net and renamed and its not even showing up in my game so I have no idea why it even needed an image there...Originally I thought it would show that image in place of the missing file so if the file was a missing firearm or something (for instance) I could identify and properly replace the missing image...But evidently nothing was really missing =/

I was getting a 501 error, missing image 9600 () or something crazy when I tried to load the game.

So try going to line 16408 and see if that image or path is even there, if not just create something to match it (or try deleting that area of the script but that didnt work for me with my problem)

BTW I'm a noob at scripting and this has been my first time messing with it (within the last week) so I'm just pasing along how I fixed one of my issue but I dont really have a clue.
PM
AmenMoses
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2017 19:25
If you want help with a script that doesn't work it would help enormously if you attached the offending script.
Been there, done that, got all the T-Shirts!
PM
mardtangewala
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,
I got a new ally and enemy script created by Smallg. And it works good but the problem is that enemies or allies are not killing each other.

I request smallg to fix it.

BTW.......... it works fine and you should also try it.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-29 00:37:52
Your offset time is: 2024-06-29 00:37:52