Work In Progress / Dark Harbour

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2017 22:54 Edited at: 20th Oct 2017 18:27
Name : Dark Harbour

Developer : Non Linear Gaming

Storyline : Set in a medieval/Fantasy setting You a young lad who has left the Kingdom of Lindsey to travel north to find fame and fortune and has landed on the shores of Inverness AKA (Dark Harbour ) must now seek out his fortune. This will take him/you from Inverness to Thurso to Stromness and the Island of Hoy and .....

Objectives : This is a virtually a non combat game using real place names, and some not so real using crafting, puzzles and interactive elements instead of the usual combat. I have used uniquely named Inns all with thier own signs to aquire (rumours) which give clues to the areas in which to start quests. still alot to do and the ai is playing up terribly (as we know) so will keep building and posting while it gets sorted

Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7570 1gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on

Attachments

Login to view attachments
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2017 23:00
Good luck with this Honkeyboy,you are a game making machine .

Dave
Windows 10 Pro
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2017 23:11 Edited at: 1st Sep 2017 23:28
Thanks Dave you know me m8 i dont give up that easliy I'm still working on the others but for the life of me i cannot get "A Tall Story" to work correctly now and that was my first and the only medieval game i did ....so back to the drawing board, I'm suffering with the Ai atm just not doing what it should but from what i have been reading I'm not alone on that one so I'll plug on with the building side and go back to that when Lee's had chance to look at it. But this ones not really a combat game it will have some slight elemements but is not the idea for the game as this one was really going to be my multiplayer game i have just adapted it for a nice forage collect and build items type game which i have alot of the scripting ready for just have to see where it goes now.
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

=VX=Doggy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2017 01:35
Looks good Honkey
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2017 10:58 Edited at: 2nd Sep 2017 11:04
Thanks VX here's the Inn's so far "The Drunken Duck", " The Forester", "The Fox", "The Pickled Newt", "The Raven" and "The Robin Hood"

And the Inn's interior which has a little cellar sub quest p.s the doors are locked in game and need keys

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2017 11:49
the inn seems to fold time and space, or distorts mass. think, tardis! the outside inn is the quick walk around the inside area is huge, just a thought, but love the music
an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2017 19:12
lol yeah does abit m8 still needs some playing about with i could always resize the exterior to make it look bigger
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2017 22:14 Edited at: 12th Oct 2017 22:58
A little bit of a change with Dark Habour as i killed the last level and have had to remake as i was doing so i formulated a new idea (O O) heh

Here's The New Dark Harbour based around 2 maps the main Dark Harbour map and the sewers i say its based around 2 maps but there is actually 12, 6 exact copies of each of the two this solves the player start marker issue as by doing this each map has the start marker in a different place so e.g if you enter the sewer at the church and come out at the harbour you arrive outside the sewer grill at the harbour and everything is exactly the same! yay

At present there is 100+ populated enterable/rob-able buildings, 3 Inns, blacksmith's, boyer's and Herbalists, a few general stores, market place, 3 guild halls, a garrison, port and Castle. The intention of this is going towards a Thief type game with hopefully 2 factions and 3 learnable skills/spells (upgradeable) per faction (toying with this) the thief/assassin faction and the Knight/merc faction each with a heal, a damage spell (adapted fireball) and for the thief/assassin a shroud basically making him invisible for a set amount of time for the Knight a shield.

The game objective: You take assaination missions or gain keys to houses and enter them and steal everything lol

For the knights hunt down thieves, lots of ideas for this and later on after i get the AI in etc lots of my favourate scripting to do :/ but at least i have only 2 maps to work on so i can concentrate on getting them right and of course very little in the way of loading screens

Anyways... heres the new Walkaround was 25gb when i recorded this 2 hours to upload to you tube and doesnt even show half of it Enjoy

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2017 22:21 Edited at: 15th Oct 2017 22:59
Dark Harbour port : Well its coming along nicely Oh firstly a big Thank you to Belidos for the stables and workshops (cheers m8 they fit in nicely and are very nice models)
Ok whats new : well I've added snowy/icey sprinkles to all the terrian port, outpost and city.
All port housing second floors have funiture and chests.
All port housing now has numbered signs (this is for when you assassinate someone and they drop a key that will corrispond to a house number so you can rob it for goodies
More furniture added to all other port structures e.g blacksmith, herbalist, Bowyer Barracks and workshops
Added decal to Royal housing doors so you know its good pickings if it doesnt have the crest it probebly isnt worth getting a bounty on your head for!
Ive started the city second floor housing but theres a hundred of them so that'll take some time to decorate.
Removed animated gates from the city/port entrances and added Sula's spiked gate
Righty quick rundown on the video walkthrough
You arrive at the port then through the port gates onto the stables and first workshop, then to the first of 5 sewer entrances, in through the main gate and then the first Inn, then to the Herbalist shop, through the next gate past the first Barracks and onto the Bowyer's shop, through the next set of gates and past the next Barracks and onto the Blacksmiths shop, last set of gates and Past the royal offices and the workshop, oh i check out the housing in between so you can see the numbering system and neally completed funishings of the housing. Phew
Next: after the housing has been finished (decorating) i'll be adding lights and AI fingers crossed on the FPS its holding up ok atm
Im kinda doing the vids in sections atm as they are stupidly big lol this one rolled out at 10gb reduced down to 800 meg upload for youtube so might have to change to screenies and maybe do a big final one :/
Oh p.s anyone found a nice way to encypt scripts yet (That works)?
Anyways.....
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

GraPhiX
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 17th Oct 2017 19:45
very nice Honkeyboy the music is very soothing
Welcome to the real world!
Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-7700K @4.2GHz - 32GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1060-6G 6GB - 1TB NVe SSD
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2017 22:46 Edited at: 17th Oct 2017 22:51
Thanks Graphix been hard at this one (had a few mad fps drop issues on adding building 100 ish so had to recalculate and rebuild so not so many 4 story buildings in the rich area (High Street) good pickings here so ive reduced the total amount of buildings , made a few more hiding places and hopfully will make the guards more active in that area (actually the music is a placeholder atm want to better that) I have 8 buildings left to decorate (apart from some little bits and bats) then im on to the interative part, then lighting then AI. Hopefully i can get this done for xmas and let all you guys have a bash
P.s gonna back it all up when the map is complete to maybe use as multiplayer
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2017 13:39 Edited at: 20th Oct 2017 18:31
Just started the crafting scripts for Dark Harbour and they are working quite well (im garbage at AI scripting but i can do these) lol Ive started with fletching this I'm maybe going to break down onto 4 tables for each part of the arrow and the final product atm it just crafts the final 10 arrows. Then potions and spells i hope most of the items used you can collect around the countryside but you'll get item drops from kills as well
anyways here's the neally completed script set well the weapons part is done just the potions and spell side to do
Edit completed the dagger as well:

and the crafting inventory screen so far

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Attachments

granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2017 22:33 Edited at: 21st Oct 2017 22:33
Progressing fast on this,allways great fun looking at the progress on your work.

Dave
Windows 10 Pro
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2017 13:42
Very interesting thing you got going on here Honkster!

Here is a hint that might be useful: You'll get better visual results if you give all fire and torch lit areas a slight orange tint rather than sickly yellow

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2017 23:43 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2017 00:01
Thanks Wolf you mean the lights or the fire? took the lighting off the fires atm as it was bleeding through the walls
and thanks Dave yeah its coming along hopefully i'll have it playable for you guys to have a go at before Christmas
oh btw i made some free snowy assets drifts etc here: https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/218800 which i'll be adding to the map they match the ice terrian well might be of use to some of you
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2017 15:46
Well ive made a start on the catacombs and the Guild of Rogues HQ after meeting some shady looking character in the Inn you are given directions to the Guild of Rogues but he didnt say its wasnt going to be a walk in the park getting there
Just the first room lots of these all different on your way with clues how to get past them, made me laugh this so i thought I'd share it

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2017 20:31
I like it,a lot.your brain is in overdrive again,this looks like it’s going to be fun to play.

Dave
Windows 10 Pro
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2017 23:54 Edited at: 27th Oct 2017 17:33
Thanks Dave I've just about completed the Catacombs with the traps, secret passages and the Guild of Theives/Rogues still I'm now on the scripting and AI so im on track with this one
I've toned down the bright yellow lights to a softer warm orangy colour as Wolf suggested (see pic)
and heres a looksee at the razor saw trap room its fun getting through that room with those flying about

also updated the menu to support the new class "Trader" heh can you see where this is going

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Attachments

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2017 21:16 Edited at: 27th Oct 2017 22:44
End of the week updates include

New guild halls added for Fighters, Merchants, and Mages
New castle built (models by Laffette) nice m8
Catacombs finished all but the Guild of Rogues (neally finished just some minor scripting)
Had a good go at the scripting side this week building the crafting, EXP, Foraging, Scavenging, Inventory scripts about 40 in all so far and seems that they work so far (yippie) 2 types for the player Merchant whereas you can collect build and sell items and gain merchant EXP by doing it and Rogue EXP for crafting weapons, killin, stealing and generally being a bad lad lol anyways its getting there slowly and still on track for hopefully a release of some kind for xmas
Heres the crafting, EXP and menu so far got laggy at 1 point but think that was because i was recording
edit now adds crafted items and keys drop from civvies to rob thier houses thanks smallg
p.s have a day and night system running just incase you wondered why it was dark

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2017 01:34
Crafting looks very interesting!
Medmatheus
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Congratulations on your project, it's a very inspiring game. Is there a download link for testing it?
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2017 21:37 Edited at: 13th Nov 2017 22:08
Thanks guys
@ Wolf still finishing the crafting scripts im onto maybe farming, Hunting and fishing next plus a few others even thought of factions but I'll see how i get on (you can now craft flintlocks when you get to the main city currently at 6k entities and climbing lol
I've also just done another 30 characters for both this and "Galaxy" new kings guards, Musketeers traders etc etc so still working hard on it
@ Medmatheus hoping to get it all finished for a free xmas release for GG forum members to play

These are some of the characters i have built and converted into GG for this project i have done about the same again if not more for "Galaxy"

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Attachments

Medmatheus
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
So, I'll wait for the release =). You made me want to make my next project an RPG genre.
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2017 23:25
Still have a couple of AI issues to sort out and a few bits and bobs here and there But........

Didnt record the thievery or robbing as its the guard ai thats acting alittle odd lol still you get the idea in my quickly bashed together recording
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

grobyken
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2017 09:24
Looking good. The only thing I might add if it is OK is make the 'trailer' for release faster. I don't mean speed it up but quicker glimpses of the game like a movie trailer. The opening sequence above has a 20-30 second shot running towards the castle and has the ability to get boring for the user. Just a thought.

With regards to everything else I would not even contemplating suggesting anything. Great stuff mate and look forward to seeing the released product.
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2017 11:50 Edited at: 21st Nov 2017 23:10
Thanks Ken yeah totally agree its too long was just slung together tbh to show the progress and if im honest it didnt show half of the content :/ was trying to fit it in the length of 1 track lol. But it is coming together still a few issues with the AI but the crafting trading scripts i wrote work very well, hopefully i'll have it ready for everyone to have a bash around xmas and release the full crafting script set seperatly for everyone to disect for thier own games

Edit: Stolen Goods merchant added

and remade all the Inn signs

O O everyone wants to kill me in the cities now lol no matter how many times i change lvl

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Attachments

Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
@Honkeyboy I really like the scripting ascept of the game. But on the visuals, I would really recommend cramping everything up (unless the open route is the way you are aiming for). Great job on the project!
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2017 21:23 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2017 21:19
Thanks Mriganka, its actualy suposed to be open world ish as i have 30 forage and scavenge scripts in zones in the outside areas these you collect materials to craft weapons, goods etc so if i cramped the maps up the player wouldnt have to go anywhere lol the outer areas also are for hunting animals for Hunter Exp, there is now 4 things you can gain EXP in and earn money from Rogue = thievery killing people nicking thier keys and robbing thier houses, Merchant buying and selling cities tend to pay better prices , Hunter hunting animals for skins and meats and I've just added fishing so you can fish and sell the fish earning fishing Exp and gold Things like crafting give Exp for both Hunter and Rogue etc etc so all the trade skill combine it gets deeper than this but thats the basics of it so far. Im pretty much finished apart from the fishing merchants and script cleaning then a good old test and its design the titles time

Fishing in Dark Shores (original scripts by smallg thanks m8)

Fishing added to the menu globally so you can carry the goods over to other maps for better prices might have to jiggle the menus about to make it neater but it all works as it should and carries over to every map correctly

Just finished cleaning up the scripts and while i was at it i added a ranking system for all four trades starting from apprentice all the way to master (think i need to change it from green though lol)

New titles picture :

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Attachments

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2017 22:36
Hmm can i cram any more content into this game? LOL yeah why not Sea Battles!!!!!!!

8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Whoa! Crazy scripting you got going in there! And by cramped places I meant the towns and villages to be a bit cramped in size (like the Elder Scrolls games).
yrkoon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2017 20:10 Edited at: 26th Nov 2017 20:12
Mriganka, I totally agree with you, but was shy to bring it up, since it is very obvious how much enthusiasm and heartblood Honkeyboy brought into this.
The fortresses/castles would be waaaaaay too huge in reality for a place like this; who could need it ? For what ?
If there actually were a lot of commerce between ships alone, the harbour is too small, and for commerce overland, there are too few roads in all, and they are way too narrow. Even the surrounding landscapes alone don't look as if they could yield enough agricultural produce to even only sustain the number of troops necessary to man those long walls.

On the other hand, "cramming" the available intramural spaces with many huts and market stalls may prove taxing GG's capabilities too much.

No offence meant, Honkeyboy, I sometimes just can't help make observatios like those above. ;| Oh, btw, the girl with the mini skirt looks nice, but in the middle ages, I doubt shhe would last a minute in the streets.

Maybe, historical accuracy is only a minor goal in making games, but the "reality gap" here is gross.
Lives of great men all remind us we may make our lives sublime
Core i7 4710 QM GTX 980 MQ 16GB RAM Win7
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 27th Nov 2017 05:59
I completely disagree, from what I can see so far its the e act opposite, there's far too many open spaces, cities back then were built tightly packed with narrow winding streets, mostly as a defensive, just look at the oldest parts of any major city, you can see that, its one of the biggest issues we have now with traffic being bad because the streets werent designed for cars.

Primary Desktop:
i7 7700,k NV1070 8GB, 16GB 3200mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Secondary Desktop:
i5 4760k, NV960 2GB, 16GB 2333mhz memory, 1x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.

Laptop:
i3, Intel 4000 series graphics, 6GB memory, 1x 500gb HDD, Win8.1.
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2017 21:59 Edited at: 28th Nov 2017 23:11
Yeah tis here where i live tbh and thx Belidos, (Thing is if i go that route as Wolf has and he will tell you first hand of the issues cramming entities in that tightly cause) the idea of this project was initially to test the beta and how many entities it could handle which i have now found to be around the 5-6k mark without any massive impact and also to write a set of basic crafting, foraging save,load and checkpoint scripts for any new members or any members of the forums to be able to read and adapt for their own projects.
The short skirted girl hey she's cool lol (unless i dropped in one of my sci fi dancers by mistake lol).I used to work in my historical cities archaeology dept on the site monument records (you'd be suprised what they used to wear ) lol
The fortress size castles started actually for a multiplayer map and actually serve the game quite well as if you take the theif/rogue route in game you murder people and they drop a random key which fits 1 building in the castle grounds but you instantly aggro all the guards in doing so, so it would be kind of pointless having the building you intend to rob next to you (kinda makes a short game) lol anyways in all honesty it started out as a beta test and is neally a complete playable game with all the aspects described even now the sea battles are in. It isnt intended to be an aaa game not even a brilliant game but it has some useful and interesting ideas that people might get ideas for thier own. It also was a bit of fun and i learned abit more scripting
But of course everyone has thier own opinion of something and you are entitled to it and i respect that so dont be shy have your say so
and when its finished iI'll post it up for free for all of you to play or just use the scripts up to you
after this bit more on "galaxy" and the "return of the Imps" = vcity but even more stupid lol i love that game
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

yrkoon
Years of Service
User Offline
Honkeyboy, I really think that you are most likely missing the point and direction of the things Mriganka, Belidos and I are bringing forward independently of one another.
BUT : of course, you are entitled to shape your game as YOU want it, be it -I may say - that it looks as incongruous as it gets. Nevertheless, that is a shame, given the obvious amount of work you put into it.
IF you are doing this consciously, so be it, but it makes it hard for others to "buy it" - even when it is free- when the underlying idea doesn't come across as an artistical concept.
It is as if you are giving us a game representing an ants game with an anthill equivalent to an anthill 10 ft high in real life, but only populating it with like 10 ants total. It just don't look right, ya know ? Ants just don't live that way.
No offence, just my opinion .
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2017 15:41 Edited at: 30th Nov 2017 15:43
Aye i do get you m8 as i said it was originally to bomb test the beta with tonnes of entities to see how it did with loading times etc etc and by the time it started to fade i was at the point of adding the ai. This then left me with the problem of how to get around characters v's landscapes and still am juggling with it but by adding plenty of crafting sorta gave it alittle more direction and something to do, also gave me chance to learn abit more .lua.

As i said though m8 its not really about the game in the end but the learning process along the way, and i will take what i learn from this one to make the others i have on the back burner better i did understand what everyone was saying it just is very difficult to achieve those results with GG sometimes and you have to bend alittle

I also value everyones comments as they let me know what other may think of the ideas, but the end result will tell as the latest build is quite different from how it started so when its done i will post it and you guys can try it first hand and see what you think
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

yrkoon
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, Honkeyboy, maybe, I had my share of not getting YOUR point, then.
Looking forward to a future game which will have all the bells and whistles in the right place, with the experience you gathered from this one.
Keep up the good work
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2017 23:22
Thanks yrkoon for the feedback m8 even though it seems to have got alittle confused along the way. Have a go m8 when i post it and see what you think it isnt suposed to be a "true" Medieval game more fantasy i was even contemplating a fae ally that follows you around lol Did you try H.ETrooper? check the forums its still up for download kinda the other end of the scale anyway all opinions are welcome i dont take offence i just read and adjust
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2017 23:37 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2017 23:43
Well here it is I've reduced the size of maps 1 and 2 as they wouldnt run on my dual core so hopefully it should run on alittle lower spec now. Tested and working on an i5 8gb ram 1gb graphics.
Its not a perfect polished game but it is fun to play and does have some nice crafting, hunting aspects, the main reason for me starting this was to test the beta and see how it could handle heavy numbers of entities and while i was at it i though i may as well test it though to completion e.g can you make a game with the new DX11 engine.. answer yeah you can and when it does run it runs very well (nice one Lee)
Ok the instructions for the most part are on the loading screen but i forgot to add the sea battles = normal movement q and e to fire the ships cannons left and right.
A big shout out to smallg as theres quite alot of his scripts in here (sea battles etc) thanks m8 i finally got to use them
i'll list the modellers later on but a big ty to you as well
The scripts included (crafting inventory save and load) you can adjust as you wish and use in your own projects same with smallg's as he has stated in his posts i have left the edited out bits in so you can see how to adjust them for your own projects.
above all i had fun doing this one and learned alot of scripting along the way.
Have fun with it

Download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/thufuz048rwofyg/Dark%20Shores%20V1.5%20final.rar?dl=0
Any questions on the scripts and setting them up or how they work just ask
Oh p.s i am going to rewrite all of the crafting scripts into a new set for survival games and will post them for free when they are finished
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Unspokenbond
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: GameGuru
Posted: 6th Dec 2017 03:44
Wow - awesome!!! Downloading now my friend!!

Very excited to check this out and very excited to see the scripts! Thank you sir!
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2017 22:55 Edited at: 6th Dec 2017 23:00
NP m8 the main script if your wanting to use the scripts that you need to be dealing with is in the dark harbour craft items folder e.g crafting_inventory this script contains all the globals and your crafting inventory (e.g you have to have this on every map for it to work) then it's just a case of making sure eveything marrys up to that script e.g if you change wood to something new you have to copy that into the save load and checkpoint scripts if its something to sell into the merchant scripts. TBH it might be alittle hard to follow but ask away if you get stuck, i do intend in the next few weeks to make a better more understandable set of scripts with instructions for everyone and post them up in fact I've just re used them all for vcity and they work fine. will post them up when they are done
P.s a massive ty to smallg and Dvader as its studying thier scripts and help from them that got me to understand how this lot works cheers guys
8gb Ram 8gb Ram

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:44:25
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:44:25