Bug Reports / GameGuru Importer - bug maybe or intentional - missing skin weights data

Author
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2017 07:00
I'm working on an exporter tool and it works well and models load into Fragmotion/UU3D etc and animate fine.
I loaded a character (Nomad's Raknos model) that has skin weight / animation data into the importer and exported it out as a DBO and he looks fine in GameGuru except that the animation doesn't work and he spins around and then stops.

I ran my exporter code against the GG imported DBO model and opened up the .X file and found that the skinweights info wasn't there.
I then ran my exporter after commenting out my skinweight code and placed the .X file into GameGuru without using the GG importer and he came out fine and spins around exactly as the Raknos character did after using the importer.

Is this a bug in the GameGuru Importer or intentional that skin weight info not be included?
Professional Programmer: Languages- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) , C++, C#, VB, SQL, PL-SQL, JavaScript, HTML, Three.js, Darkbasic Pro (still love this language), Purebasic, others
Hardware: Dell Precision 490; AMD Radeon HD 7570; 12GB.
FPSC to GameGuru Tools: AutoWelder/SegAutoWelder, Entity+Weapon Welder, FPEtoBAT

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 03:12:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 03:12:28