Bug Reports / Grass and terrain textures need to be saved per project - not the way it is now

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Game Development
Posted: 20th Jun 2017 22:58
I think GG uses one graphic for grass and drawn paths. I've noticed that when I start a new level or just want to screw around, that the grass and painted terrain textures are exactly the same as previous level I had made.

That's no good. I'm going to want to come back to a pre-made level from before only to have grass and terrain textures all wrong.

I am talking about drawing a path or painting terrain and painting and removing grass from sections. I save my work and then exit out of GG. Next time I open it and it starts up, there is the same exact grass/textures laid out. I then alter all of it and save my work. I exit out of GG and then re-run it. Load a previous level and the terrain textures and grass painted are all wrong - it's loading the work you just did every time. It needs to not do that.

Every single item in a level needs to be written to that level and then start fresh for new levels. I consider this a bug - and a pretty big one.

Please fix this.

Thank you.

Mike
YOU DREAM IT - WE CREATE IT!

www.world-class-multimedia.com

For world-class virtual instruments - www.supersynths.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:25:55
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:25:55