3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Are you in need a decent set of weapons cheaply? I can help maybe.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2017 09:26
Just a heads up that if you need some weapons for your game, you can get ErrantAI's FPSC weapons pack 9 and 10 from his website for $5 for both (that's just over £4 for any Brits). https://eaimedia.com/2016/05/05/mp910/
He also has a few other useful things, like some free hand textures
You can then use Bored of the Rings' Weapons Welder programme (which can be found here: https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/218121) to convert FPSC weapons to Game Guru ready weapons (with a little tweaking in Fragmotion)
I thought I'd let you all know in case anyone needed to expand their armoury, as honestly I'm not really skilled enough to contribute to the forum in any significant way, so I'll just do what little I can
Hope it helps, enjoy
I'm not a box of avocados, Logan

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MStockton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2017 11:42
If these were ready to go for GG, I'd probably jump on it. For now, I'm too swamped to take on another task. I'm wasting time as it is just browsing the forums when I should be working. Really great looking stuff, too.
I tried to sign it but all I did was mess up my screen.
PM
Zero_HP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2017 12:47
@Pete and Pete, if they were GG ready you'd pay a lot more than $5
I'm not a box of avocados, Logan
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to have it, but I also have no paypal or credit card. So the chances are very low to get these. But I played some FPSC Games to know that they are worth it So buy it guys and support EAI
Ebe Editor Free - Build your own EBE structures with easy and without editing any text files
Thread and Download
PM
MStockton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2017 15:28
@Zero_HP, and happily so!
I tried to sign it but all I did was mess up my screen.
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2017 17:02
As far as the tweaks go, I wrote tutorial here. Especially if you also want to use the shader effects properly.

-Wolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:04:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:04:46