3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Mothers Day Sale

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2017 12:24
Hello everyone. I wanted to mark Mothers Day with something special, so I thought that I would have a sale. So here it is two of my more expensive packs. I have marked them down to almost half price.

Tunnel System Pack
Super Pack 01

These will be on sale for the next three days until the 29th of March.
HP Pavilion Laptop - AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics - 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit Operating System.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.
Flatlander
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2017 23:09
Hi Tazman, great sale.

I'm always a sucker for a good sale. I will be buying both.

When I saw that this was a "Mother's Day" sale, I thought I missed it -- wishing the wife a happy day. When she came home from our Grandson's flag football game (American football), I greeted her with that and she looked at me with a quizzical face and said with some concern, "It's not Mother's Day. Mother's Day's in May." Then I figured you aren't from US and thought you might be from 'Tassie' and then came to see you are from the UK (England?), so was Mother's day the 26th where you are living?

I got your tile trap pack and section decal pack the other day. I was going to try out the tile trap right away but didn't have the time yet. I am planning on doing that tonight. I luv puzzles and traps. The arrow trap looks like is part of one of the packs.

Thanks for the Mother's Day sale.
When in doubt -- C4 :heh, heh, heh:

-Jamie Hyneman
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2017 12:38 Edited at: 28th Mar 2017 09:17
@F l a t l a n d e r. No Mothers day is on the 26th of March here, I just decided to extend the sale for three days to give everyone a chance to see the sale objects.

Regards.

Edit. Doh what was I thinking, I changed it to the correct month so as not to look like as much of an idiot.
HP Pavilion Laptop - AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics - 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit Operating System.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.
Flatlander
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2017 23:39
But, this is March? *ROFL* No matter when Mother's or Father's Day is, this was Father's Day for me.
When in doubt -- C4 :heh, heh, heh:

-Jamie Hyneman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:28:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:28:01