Product Chat / Mouse Speed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am a newbie with an issue.

The sensitivity of the mouse makes it impossible to play a game in game guru. I loaded the demo games and the mouse becomes so sensitive that it isn't workable. I have gone to the windows 10 configuration and slowed it down successfully in windows but when I go into a game it still has the high sensitivity

I tried it on two different computers with two mice. (Logitech wireless on a DELL XPS, and a microsoft wireless on a HP laptop) both running Windows 10.

Could use a quick fix, so I can use what appears to be a great environment.

JASailor
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
To be honest we have never had this reported ?
Could you do a quick video perhaps to show us what your seeing ...
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 4th Mar 2017 17:57
Quote: "To be honest we have never had this reported ?"

To be honest, for me at least, if anything the mouse sensitivity needs to be higher, it's a little "draggy" for me.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
Earthling45
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2017 18:48
Your mouse most likely has a hardware setting to lower the dpi and hence make it less sensitive or to raise the dpi in order to increase the sensitivity.
A standard mouse does not have this option, but they are also not very sensitive.
JASailor
Years of Service
User Offline
After switching out the laptop, I realized that the cursor/screen reaction was actually so far behind the movement of my mouse that it only appeared to be too sensitive/fast. Moving the mouse in very small increments reveled the cursor was lagging the mouse movement so bad that it appeared to be over compensating (being too sensitive). Interesting perceptual phenomenon. The bottom line, the PC's graphic card is standard and needs to be upgraded.

Thanks for your comments.
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "To be honest, for me at least, if anything the mouse sensitivity needs to be higher, it's a little "draggy" for me."

+1
Ebe Editor Free - Build your own EBE structures with easy and without editing any text files
Thread and Download
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 10:28:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 10:28:14