Work In Progress / Not of the Indoors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Developer: ME (goldsworthy)

I want to set this up a bit first.

So This game is my first attempt at a reality based visually and playability wise style game. I have made this to be as on scale with what you would actually come across in a real world setting so this game is big. Really big.

In fact it is so big and so demanding that it will most likely play very poorly However... It looks Amazing and I am not tooting my own horn LOL.

SO that being said.

Storyline: You are dropped into the outdoors with your wits and abilities. you chose this path to prove you have what it takes to survive what mother nature has to offer. You will have to find your way to the island across the sea where you will encounter your greatest foe in the wild. The hunter will become the hunted. This is going to be a deep woods emersion style survival game where you will be able to encounter all forms of wildlife. You will have to complete tasks in order to proceed. And you will find all that you will need from mother nature.

You will start with a hunting shotgun and a limited amount of rounds. Use them wisely.

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cABanqK3IUjQqC2Bmv3Y7N135qvecatNHSJ9bgD7OQuPXU_hkVvVjbndNfdz6sIPZJFcjqeSTLAuOlwN-pDWGJMLDmyyiNbggi54k6L18NJF_CHdqanfHwWWIsw.1cTXs4knbKinCJbu7SlDjY9OQ6U?width=800&height=600
And so the screenshots begin

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFwdENhSAMAMBdGIAiIBa3IUjQqJTQGj9e3u7e_dQzLrWqXaTzCrAdnGlsmoVGqkVXonqV1A_WmW5IIinvd2nCYF1wJk7GzxhDQDc7sGidCYiL9YsJcUIPTzsbvU33VtX_AwhxIuo.QkVuGbkhHNhVPhX33I-5qTZNpPw?width=800&height=600
The game will start with you and your primitive survival camp.

The fire will be roaring as the day closes so you will need to find the way to your destinations in the twilight of evening. The bustling of birds as they hurry to the last worms of the day fill the forest. The trees will glisten with the rays of the sun as you search near by shores for signs of life. The land will be teaming with life as well as the waters. So your search will be short.

Be aware that not all the animals you meet will run away....

PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:55:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:55:29