Bug Reports / Bug In .Exe File

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi! I am a new beginner in GameGuru and i've started making games and that's really good but i am facing problem:-
1) I created my small game and i save it as standalone from the upper left corner "file" and it gets saved to documents/gameguru files/my games. But when i run the .exe file of the game(my game name is 1st Game ) it gives error like "Interfaces not found, include cert.bin" So please Help me.
2) From where can i download the updates of GameGuru v1.14?
Thanks In Advance
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 3rd Feb 2017 18:27
Quote: "2) From where can i download the updates of GameGuru v1.14?"

From the same place you downloaded GameGuru, from Steam.

Just launch steam and it should update.

If you don't have it installed via Steam, then please let the Devs know where you got it from as there is no other official location apart from Steam where you can get GameGuru, and they will need to take action.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Try verifying your installation via steam ..

Go to your steam library and right click on GameGuru...Select "properties" .....then select "local files" and finally "verify integrity of game cache"
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Jalaj Kumar The Great!
Years of Service
User Offline
well i have problem in .exe file it gives the error as i mentioned above is there nay solution for it?
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "well i have problem in .exe file it gives the error as i mentioned above is there nay solution for it?"

I understand that ...But the problem is likely to be in GameGuru when it creates the standalone if its corrupted ...

You need to verify your installation via steam first ... Then try and create another standalone ...
To help you we need to do it one step at a time firstly ensuring your GameGuru does not have corrupt files causing the problem

The process to verify is simple ...
Go to your steam library and right click on GameGuru...Select "properties" .....then select "local files" and finally "verify integrity of game cache"
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Jalaj Kumar The Great!
Years of Service
User Offline
ok let me do it
PM
Jalaj Kumar The Great!
Years of Service
User Offline
Please Tell me:-
I created a game and i placed winzone now i want that when i step on the winzone it should get me to the another level (another saved game) how can i do it. I have to do something in the properties of the winzone?
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2017 01:04
Put the name of the map level without the .FPM in the ifused field of the win zone properties.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 02:21:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 02:21:58