Off Topic / A Idea/experiment I want tried

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2017 19:50 Edited at: 24th Jan 2017 19:54
Note for Moderators: Once this is moved to the appropriate forum, please delete the text in red if possible.

My experiment is simple, I want to see how a community made game would turn out. As part of my experiment I want to build a simple three part prompt. To clarify, this is not a forum designed for me to find any teams for games, and companies. I am not trying to sell this product, and cannot guarantee that any payments for your work can be provided by me. If you want to see this as a product, please ask the TGC if they want to sell it; The reasoning is that this would be a game made by GameGuru community. To keep this project from become mine, I will try to keep my involvement in the project to a minimum. This does not mean I cannot provide something to the project, but I will only do so if asked first. I would rather see the gameguru community be more involved in this project. If you want to see more forums like this, please ask.

Hello community, your three creation prompts for the game are.
Game Genre: Psychological Horror
Story: The main player character confronting the ghost of their past.

Rules
1. All posts must follow the AUP
2. Respect the Forum Moderators
3. All post unrelated to the game are not allowed
4. One user cannot hold the main file for longer than a week (unless the TGC provide a shared file that muitiple users can access at once.)
5. All models, music, sound effects, animations, and scripts created for the game must be shareable with the community. If you want to use models, music, sound effects, animations, and scripts created by other Game Guru users, please ask the provider first.
Note: rules can be added and changed by forum moderators if needed.

What is needed.
1. Sound effects
2. Music
3. Models
4. Story/text
5. Animation
Additional things that could be offered to improve the project
1. Scripting
2. Voice overs
3. Anything else that you think can be provided
4. Suggestions for the creators of this game

Good Luck!