Free Models and Media / Warlock Free Models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2017 22:00
Maybe on the road to a new stage of learning (formerly modeling for CGA) are creating things that may be useful for others ... so I will leave some models here ... I hope it will be useful to someone.
The first of this new stage is a character with complete animations, a neo-old steamciberpunk style (I mean ... I have no idea):

Quizá en el camino de una nueva etapa de aprendizaje (antes modelaba para CGA) se vayan creando cosas que quizá sean útilies para otros... por ello voy a dejar algunos modelos por aquí... espero le sea útil a alguien.
El primero de ésta nueva etapa es un character con animaciones completas, de un estilo neo-old steamciberpunk (quiero decir ...que no tengo ni idea):

The game is a serious thing (El juego es una cosa seria)
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2017 22:04
Here is the download ... I keep forgetting to upload the zip !!! The years do not come alone...

Aquí está la descarga... sigo olvidandome de subir el zip!!! los años no vienen solos...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2017 22:23
I can see you are going to have fun with GG . Looking forward to seing what you come up with.

Dave
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
=VX=Doggy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2017 04:50
nice work
PM
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2017 14:17
Ty,,, Doggy... But I still have the doubt of working in Modeling or dedicate myself to watching movies from science fiction ... ha ha ha !!! I do not like the quality of the characters, I find it impossible to combine quality with low polis. And they are also a bad modeler ... je je
A big hug!
bburgess
Years of Service
User Offline
Outstanding thank you!
PM
Sulman
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: OUT DOOR GAMES
Posted: 22nd Jan 2017 14:31
thanks
How is it Mario can smash through bricks... But he dies when he touches a turtle?
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Very cool .. Great work ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
JPH-GAMES
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2017 18:37
thank you very much
vrg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2017 14:49
Nice thanks
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2017 18:22 Edited at: 31st Jan 2017 18:31
For our project ( https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/217244 ) we needed an intro and better than a boat to the place of adventure ...

An old oceanographic research vessel that brings us as far as possible, in the vicinity of Antarctica ... there, a helicopter awaits us to Boctok Base. There is a lot of work going on in the floating scrap, but it is going to take the form we wanted, we can go through the decks and we will cross a wandering sailor on the main deck ...

I have just finished the base of what would be a "modular vessel", that is to say with loose bulkheads, floors and other things that have the ships ... it lacks much ... it does not have doors yet ... but you can build a boat Like the one in the photo. A single texture_D for everything with its _N and _S ... No other vertices or unnecessary faces ... what sometimes takes the need to use accessories in the links ... that are also in the package ... Anything Tell if it works. I think it can be built with many configurations, using the modules.

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2017 18:25
Que raro... me olvidé de adjuntar el archivoooooo
How strange ... I forgot to attach the file !!!
Sorry I'm very lazy in that sense ... I did not do the bmp

Attachments

TechCo
User Banned
Posted: 11th Feb 2017 14:40
Very good.You are a very good modeler. Your model is textured so well.Can I know how you make these great textures?
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2017 15:01
Tech! Thanks for the "good modeler", but we are just learning ... there is a long way. If you want to learn how to texture all you have to do is open the UV mapping of the models and you will see that the textures are not very large, but are used in the form of repetitions. You use Blender ... I do not know how it is done to see the UV in that software. With respect to this model I believe that the only redeemable is the capacity of armed lego type ... with its pieces ...
Blacknyt46
Years of Service
User Offline
I cannot download rar files for some reason? Is there a way to make it a zip? The character looks amazing! He would look great in my sci fi garage. If not? That's ok. Thank You warlock12 for sharing.
Jim C
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2017 12:39
Version zip. If you have problems with the tablets, a free and useful option is the 7-zip, I leave the data below:
Enjoy it!!!

http://www.7-zip.org/

Compresión / descompresión: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP y WIM
Desembalaje solamente: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, qcow2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF , UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR y Z.

Attachments

Blacknyt46
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much warlock12! That worked great! Awesome Character!
Jim C

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:32:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:32:05