Free Models and Media / cartoon models like "Simple Apocalypse"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
like this : https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/simple-apocalypse
I'd be happy to pay If someone build such models.
PM
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2016 12:21
I would be happy to be able to do it in less than two years .... ha ha ha I am a mediocre modeler and solitary ... that's a team ... I guess...
The game is a serious thing (El juego es una cosa seria)
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
would be very cool, kinda surprised we don't see more of this sort of thing as it seems much simpler to animate those sort of characters
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2017 00:31
Belidos, this seems like a job for you my friend.

All my training has come to this moment. Step forward, be the modeler you are supposed to be and fulfill your destiny!

But, seriously, Belidos would do a pack like this proud. He has taken a shine to the cartoon style. Just need to dumb it down even more and make things a little more 'blocky'.

@smallg, Animating these would be a dream. No connecting parts means weight painting would be a breeze.

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 1st Jan 2017 02:45 Edited at: 1st Jan 2017 12:48
I dunno, I do one little pack of cartoon models for xmas, and suddenly I'm the cartoon guy .....

Seriously though, i'm looking at this, and I have some ideas, it won't be soon because I'm busy at the moment, but I might knock something up when I have some spare time. Not sure I will do any characters though, I've never even attempted rigging, and character animating in blender yet, and i'm a little scared to even try.

Edit: OK the ideas wouldn't stay in my head!

I'm afraid I won't be doing these for free, I haven't added anything to the store in quite a while, and I've recently given awy two large packs (star ship corridors, and Christmas cartoon) for free, so it's time to do something to sell, you can see my progress here.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
stor
Years of Service
User Offline
The cars look great. I will be the first to buy such a package.
PM
stor
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to buy your cars right now?
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2017 14:16
I have a few more models vehicles being worked on at the moment, I should finish them up by lunch time tomorrow), then i'll upload them to the store as a pack, it may take a couple of days for them to be approved though.

Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Dany
Years of Service
User Offline
Very gooooood!!!
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2017 14:26
One question ... a geometry like this, would it be acceptable ???

[img]null[/img]
JackalHead
Years of Service
User Offline
That would be kind of a next gen character lol there just boxes.
"So let it be written; so let it be done." Account got messed up with introduction to steam. I am Jackal
Joined 2nd Dec 2009.
PM
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2017 15:55 Edited at: 4th Jan 2017 15:42
some of texture...

Well, there is the texture base so that you can make different characters from it ... that's why "cubito" has no face yet. (-150 polys).

If there is someone who likes to upload it ... for me, it lacks many details. I can not get the "head" not deformed when it rotates and I do not know if I actually like it to do it ... it gives it a certain "personality".
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2017 12:44
@warlock12,

Yeah, I'm gonna stop you right there and state that you can't just use my profile image without my permission.

Interesting model and it's good to see you getting involved, but, I don't like my photos or images being used without consent. Please remove my image and replace with something else. Why not use a picture of yourself?

Cheers

Jay.

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2017 15:14
Unfamilia: I apologize, I really do not know why I chose that texture ... maybe because I was very cool and your personality very nice too ... what's more, I considered it a tribute, more than any other type of objective.
I'm sorry to have bothered you, it was not the intention, it was just the opposite.
A big hug!

Unfamilia: Me disculpo, no sé por qué elegí esa textura ... quizás porque era muy guay y tu personalidad muy agradable también ... además, lo consideré un homenaje, más que cualquier otro tipo de objetivo.
Siento haberte molestado, no fue la intención, sino todo lo contrario.
¡Un fuerte abrazo!
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2017 15:37
Thank you warlock12. I am going to edit your post and remove the picture.

Thanks.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2017 16:00 Edited at: 4th Jan 2017 16:03
@warlock12

Thanks for changing the image above.

No harm done, just make sure to get permissions for using images that aren't your own.

Big hug accepted.

On a side note, you would find animating that model much easier, if all of the body parts were separate. Instead of having the legs as on long rectangle that bends at the knee, just break it into two rectangles and you won't get any deformation while animating. Same with the arms, neck and head.

Well, that's how I would do it. If you are going for a blocky look, might as well make it as easy as possible.

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2017 16:21
Unfamilia: We should not thank what I had to do ... solve a regrettable mistake. Thanks for the council !!! I'll try those design guidelines.

Unfamilia: No hay que agradecer lo que debía hacer... resolver un lamentable error. Gracias por el concejo!!! Voy a probar con esas pautas de diseño.
Slaur3n
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2017 18:20
Nice character warlock12, i like it I`d love to try making a texture for it when its done
Visit our FB site and like
https://www.facebook.com/crowhillstudiosofficial
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2017 19:03 Edited at: 4th Jan 2017 19:07
I did not imagine it would be so difficult to texture the model in a pleasant way ... I started with rich and fuzzy textures, but the lack of coherence with geometry made it "incoherent" ... If the texture was very minimalist it did nothing else Play Steve ... je je je ... the Steve we all know ... I came to this style, but it does not convince me either ... We'll have to keep trying ...

If you can not use the GG logo for the boxzombie shirt ... please tell me ...

No me imaginaba que sería tan dificil texturar al modelo de una forma agradable... comencé con texturas ricas y difuminados, pero la falta de coherencia con la geometria lo hacía "incoherente"... Si lo texturaba muy minimalista no hacía otra cosa que reproducir a Steve... je je je... el Steve que todos conocemos... Llegué a éste estilo, pero tampoco me convence... Habrá que seguir probando...

Mmm ... the quality of the images ... is not very good ... Blame it on Facebook, since I stayed there ...
Mmm... la calidad de las imagenes... no es muy buena... Héchale la culpa a facebook, ya que las alojé allí...
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2017 19:19
Mmm ... I'm falling in love with this type of character ... I have placed 15 and with an old PC, video card of the last century and do not fall much FPS
Mmm... me estoy enamorando de éste tipo de character... he colocado 15 y con una PC viejita, placa de video del siglo pasado y no se caen mucho los FPS

stor
Years of Service
User Offline
COOL This is exactly what I was looking for, I'd love to buy them if you bring it to the store (Please more than one model if possible)
PM
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2017 11:45
Stor ... They will not go to the store ... I will share them here, from here many have provided their creativity and work and a form that I think is correct to thank is to do the same ... I give a few touches and I do Some more geometries to differentiate the characters and upload them, I calculate in a couple of days ...

Stor... No van a ir a la tienda... los compartiré por aquí, desde aqui muchos han brindado su creatividad y trabajo y una forma que me parece correcta de agradecer es hacer lo mismo... le doy unos retoques y hago algunas geometrías más para diferenciar los caracteres y los subo, calculo en un par de días...
stor
Years of Service
User Offline
OK.

Belidos: I bought the package of your cars hope you make more packs of houses, roads and more ...
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2017 12:28
Quote: "Belidos: I bought the package of your cars hope you make more packs of houses, roads and more ..."

Thanks, there should be a pack of roads uploaded tomorrow, then next on the list will be some buildings.

stor
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Thank you Thank you. Please let me know here that it is ready.
PM
=VX=Doggy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2017 05:31
the character looks cool!
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2017 10:27
Quote: "Thank you Thank you Thank you. Please let me know here that it is ready."

Keep an eye on my thread over on the store forum, i will announce releases there.

https://www.tgcstore.net/forum/thread/90

Simple Poly - Roads - Pack 1 has been uploaded, and is awaiting store approval.

It consists of:

Corner Road Piece
Corner Road Piece with Yellow Lines
Crossing Road Piece
Crossroads Road Piece
Dead End Road Piece
Junction Road Piece
Junction Road Piece with Yellow Lines
Lay By Road Piece
Long Road Piece
Long Road Piece with Yellow Lines
Short Road Piece
Short Road Piece with Yellow Lines

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 00:29
With the models I would like to be able to reduce the amount of animations, with that it reduces its size ... since only the zombie animations are necessary ... but I am having problems with it and I would like to reduce the 8Mb that takes each One ... If I can eliminate unnecessary animations, more models can be made with different geometries and not just texture changes .... mmm ....

Con los modelos me gustaría poder reducir la cantidad de animaciones, con ello seguro se reduce su tamaño... ya que sólo son necesarias las animaciones de zombie... pero estoy teniendo problemas con ello y me gustaría reducir los 8Mb que se lleva cada uno... SI puedo eliminar las animaciones innecesarias, pueden hacerse más modelos con distintas geometrías y no sólo cambios de textura.... mmm....

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 02:11
I want them to be better !!!
quiero que queden mejor!!!

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 02:44
Well ... also the work is time-share because I do not want to abandon the development of my project ... if I leave it a little, I sure abandon it, to start with another idea later and it is not my desire to happen to me .. An example is the char I built today ... it does not convince me much either, I like more models with more polygon, but as we know with the theme of fps ... and PC target ... well ... too The work is a time-share because I do not want to abandon the development of my project ... if I leave it a little, I'm sure I'll abandon it, to start with another idea later and it's not my wish that I succeed ... an example is Char I built today ... it does not convince me much either, I like more models with more polygon, but as we know with the theme of fps ... and PC target ...

bueno... tambien el trabajo es de tiempo compartido pues no quiero abandonar el desarrollo de mi proyecto... si lo dejo un poco, seguro que lo abandono, para comenzar con otra idea luego y no es mi deseo que me suceda... un ejemplo es el char que armé hoy... tampoco me convence mucho, me gustan más los modelos con más poligonado, pero como sabemos con el tema de los fps... y los PC target...bueno... tambien el trabajo es de tiempo compartido pues no quiero abandonar el desarrollo de mi proyecto... si lo dejo un poco, seguro que lo abandono, para comenzar con otra idea luego y no es mi deseo que me suceda... un ejemplo es el char que armé hoy... tampoco me convence mucho, me gustan más los modelos con más poligonado, pero como sabemos con el tema de los fps... y los PC target...

Un char for my game project make this day...

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 04:09
It occurred to me that it might be interesting a dog like the Resident Evil "zombie" dogs ... obviously with the lowpoly and caricature style ... I do not know, maybe I'm just doing crap a kid can do and I do not know if Waste time textualizing it ... I do not know ... any opinion: I stop wasting time better?

Se me ocurrió que podría ser interesante un perro como los perros "zombie" de Resident Evil... ero obviamente con el estilo lowpoly y caricaturezco... No sé, quizá sólo estoy haciendo porquerías que un niño puede hacer y ya no se si perder el tiempo texturándolo... No sé... alguna opinión: Dejo de perder el tiempo mejor?

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 04:22
Zombybobby has smelled you ... it's time to run!

Zombybobby te ha olido... es hora de correr!

granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 11:06
Quote: "Waste time textualizing it ... I do not know ... any opinion: I stop wasting time better?"

Never a wast of time,each time you build a model you learn a bit more.

Dave
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
stor
Years of Service
User Offline
warlock12 : Which software do you work for the 3D models and animations? If it is OK to ask, can you make a video guide for this software?
PM
stor
Years of Service
User Offline
i found it "fragmotion"
PM
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 14:00
Ok Granada ... I understand, thanks for the words! Stor: yes, it's Fragmotion, there are many, the one that is very fashionable is Blender, but I find it difficult to use it. Well, I'm staying at your service! If you speak English there are good tutorials on youtube about fragmotion !!!
Big greeting!
Ok Granada... lo entiendo, gracias por las palabras! Stor: si, es Fragmotion, hay muchos, el que está muy de moda es Blender, pero me resulta difícil utilizarlo. Bueno, quedo a vuestro servicio!
Gran saludo!

Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 14:19
Personally I find it the opposite, I've tried fragmition and I find it impossible to use, but blender is really easy.

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 15:01
Beli2: I understand! As in many things, everything is subjective ... I started years ago with Truespace 3 and I could never handle 3DStudio ... I learned years of image editing with Paint Shop Pro and I could never use Photoshop well ... It is very subjective. .. it's like there is a special soft for each one and you just have to find it. I liked your lowpoly ... if I had a little confidence in my models I would also upload them to the store ... I would like to buy some animals ... but, for my land it is difficult to buy online ...
Salu2 Beli2 !!!

Beli2: Te entiendo! Como en muchas cosas, todo es subjetivo... comencé hace años con Truespace 3 y Nunca pude manejarme con 3DStudio... Aprendí hace años edición de imagen con Paint Shop Pro y nunca pude usar bien el Photoshop... Es muy subjetivo... es como que hay un soft especial para cada uno y sólo hay que hallarlo. Me gustaron mucho tus lowpoly... si tuviera un poco de confianza en mis modelos tambien los subiría a la tienda... me gustaría comprar algunos animales... pero, por mi tierra es dificil la compra online...
Salu2 Beli2!!!

Another thing I do not know is if we are in contravention, when using this corner of the forum for this kind of talk ... ha ha ha
Otra cosa que no sé es si estamos en contravención, al usar éste rincón del foro para éste tipo de charla... ja ja ja

I came up with a more minimalist texture and a more cartoon face ... I do not know ...

granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2017 16:51
He is defanatly growing on me .

Dave
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2017 21:22 Edited at: 8th Jan 2017 21:29
The cubozombie, the cubozombie lady, the zombie chihuahua ... I am left with these three geometries. I could not eliminate the animations that the zombies. The zombie dog is not the Resident Evil ... that one is a Doberman and this one is a chihuahua ... but it bites (the feet). I'm waiting for opinions ...
If there is an OK ... I upload them here to share them !!!
If there is more than one OK ... I will go to the store ... (I could use some things to buy there ... in my town it is very difficult to do the paperwork for the payment) Until I had to do the Gameguru To a cousin in another city ... ha ha ha!

El cubozombie, la cubozombie dama, el chihuahua zombie... me quedo con éstas tres geometrías. No pude eliminar las animaciones que los zombies. El perro zombie no es el de Resident Evil... aquel es un doberman y éste es un chihuahua... pero muerde (los pies). Me quedo a la espera de opiniones...
Si hay un OK... los subo aquí para compartirlos!!!
Si hay más de un OK... los subo a la tienda... (Me vendría bien para comprar algunas cosas de allí... en mi pueblo es muy difícil hacer los trámites para el pago) Hasta tuve que hacer comprar el Gameguru a un primo en otra ciudad... ja ja ja!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/db/84/97/db849799fee26065135277ea1b670d99.jpg

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2017 21:25
Ahhhhh! Postdata: If there are interested I promise to make more textures ... great greetings
Ahhhhh! postdata: Si hay interesados me comprometo a realizar más texturas... grandes saludos
stor
Years of Service
User Offline
Belidos : The new package is amazing I hope you're going to create more packages? Perhaps houses and buildings?
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2017 08:22
Thanks, they're nothing special in my eyes, very basic, but i suppose simplistic models isn't really an area that's been covered, so i'm glad you like them

Yes i will be making more packs, my next pack was going to be a building pack, but i was messing around with animations the other day and came up with a simple three colour traffic light and the lollypop pole type yellow crossing lights, which are animated, so i will probably do a quick street sign pack first, before i move on to buildings.

stor
Years of Service
User Offline
COOOOOOOOL i loov it!!!
PM
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2017 12:20
Genial Belidos!!!
stor
Years of Service
User Offline
Belidos : When you think will the models would have been in the store?
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2017 23:51 Edited at: 17th Jan 2017 11:10
Can you please stop using unfamillia's face .... That looks more like it than the other one ...
LMAO .... Sorry couldn't resist

The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
unfamillia
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2017 09:39
HEY! If I could be as good looking as this guy, I would!

It's not my fault I was born this way!

warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2017 14:44

Sincro ... please ... UnFamilia is going to be mad at me again! I did not realize it and made a lamentable mistake ...

Well ... Stor and for those who like the idea ... it's a gift ... I do not like textures, but the idea of ​​something lowpoly and lowtexture always catches me...

Minimalist Lowpoly, low txt, ugly, sloppy ... Anyone can make good models ... but it is not easy to find ugly models on purpose !!! Lol lol

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 21:25:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 21:25:33