Work In Progress / Calm passenger

Author
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: OUT DOOR GAMES
Posted: 13th Dec 2016 14:25
Name of game; Calm passenger (chapter 1; I survived)
Description:
I wrote a novel "Calm Passenger" back days. The story is about a guy who is a war victm and he just want to get out of the war zone. During his struggle he find himself in many bad situation. He met with different people. He dont want to kill but He start killing by defending himself. At the end when He get out of the war zone. He saw some guy who looks like him is getting killed by rebelains. He tries to save him but....When he look at his face. Thats him. Then he realize He was dead along time ago. Well i am not going to write whole thing here. But the real story begins from that point. Its about the unseen world...

I attach some of its cinematic opening scene samples. I will update my progress. If you are interested in this project and want to be a apart of it. You are welcome. Good wishes and please take care.

[img]file:///C:/Users/john/Desktop/game%20guru/title.png[/img]
How is it Mario can smash through bricks... But he dies when he touches a turtle?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2016 18:06
this is awesome. completely cinematic and coloured well! I'd like to see footage of the gameplay, but it's clear you put a lot of work into the presentation. are you using reshade for those effects? or is it corrected Post-Screencap for the thread
Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2016 18:57
Dear Bugsy,
Thank you. These are the actual images capture from video. No reshaded for this threat. Soon i will share its opening almost 2 min scene here. Its took almost 1 year. In fact animations are not that much awesome. Because i use Brekel and Perception neuron and some i bought... But i hope it will look good. I am working on game. I recently bought music for game. So hopefully i will complete this project...
How is it Mario can smash through bricks... But he dies when he touches a turtle?
Mipastu
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2017 10:25
That story sounds awesome. really good story
Intel Core i5 6600K @ 3.50GHz ¨ 16,0Gt dual channel RAM @ 1334MHz ¨¨ 2048MtNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ¨¨ 465GB Samsung SSD 750 EVO 500GB (SSD) ¨¨ Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 09:45
Mipastu Thank you bro... I thought i will end this project in 6 months but it might take 12 months... Next week will upload my work ... its almost 2 min cinematic video... Its not complete... Originally it will be 5 min long (opening scene) but right now i only able to render some of the scenes... So hopefully next week i will share... Good wishes and plz take care...
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2017 19:42
Very very good job... i like the history and sthetic... Felicitations!
The game is a serious thing (El juego es una cosa seria)
Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2017 19:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Syx7pFf2t4

Thank you warlock12... Its just a raw editing footage. There are so many sound effects are missing. Its just a progress report... The opening scene is that A guy who is injured he is telling you his story and then asking questions... But i just share some cut scenes which already rendered... Actually motion capture takes alot time. I am using perception neuron and Brekel... Brekel is fast but only good for specific scenes. Please take care and good wishes...
Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2017 19:10 Edited at: 2nd Feb 2017 09:40
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Syx7pFf2t4[/video]

I dont know how why video is not showing... I hope you will find it. So if any one interested in this project. telll me...
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 2nd Feb 2017 15:02
Because you're not typing it right.

you need to do it like this:

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2017 20:23
Thank you Belidos. you are the best...
i7, NV960 2GB, 32GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win 7.
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2017 17:40
Need to be fast on your feet for that one,looking good.

Dave
Windows 10 Pro
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
1920x1080,60 Hz
PM
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2017 18:14
For the intro it gives the feeling of being a surrealistic climate ... will be maintained throughout the game? Very interesting ... I loved the jellyfish !!!
Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2017 20:38
Quote: "For the intro it gives the feeling of being a surrealistic climate ... will be maintained throughout the game? "

I also have the similar question. Can i compose this story into 3D film or game? My senior artists and friends told me to find the answer by trying it. Impossible = I M Possible. The problem during writing a story... You can wrote endless fantasy world. Fairies, Dimensional gates, Dragons, Time travel and etc But During composing a story visually, Its really difficult. Hopefully as soon i complete the intro scene.... its 5 min hopefully or long(It has chunks, I mean in parts)... I am almost there...

Game Guru game quality may be not that realistic as compare to UDK and unity... But at least it is completing the task... If this game become successful and people like it. Why not make this game in UDK on commercial level.

Thanks for the jelly fish. haha i spend 1 and half month on these jelly fish. Rigging was tough but at the end... the results are not that realistic but ok... Because i am adding so many dynamic effects... Next is sand dust (smoke) A character is vanishing in Dust... its been 2 months i spend only on character rigging lol... But Hopefully it will look good.
warlock12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2017 15:12

I see that he is putting a lot of work into the product ... Regarding the surreal style, I consider from my point of view that it would be good to continue ... I think there are not many games with that style now and we are friends of the curious things To the rest). With respect to the engine ... I hope you give the opportunity to GG ... and do not go to UDK ... the UDK community is not as cool as you can find here !!! LOL
A big hug!!!
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2017 18:03
I like what you have done for the video, but, as far as I can tell, you don't have any Game Guru content added yet.

This project has been running for a while and I'd really like to see something not related to cinematics but the game itself. If you could provide a few screenshots of that I'd be delighted. If this is primarily about cinematics I'd have to move this thread.

-Wolf
Sulman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2017 19:51
Thank you warlock12. Sir i will try my best. You can join if you want. Dear wolf, In youtube content i provide game guru scene. But give me some days i will upload images from Game guru. Actually i am working on opening scene and To be honest i only created level one in game guru which is not yet completed. But sure i will share.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:41:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:41:43