Product Chat / READ...Lee's LATEST UPDATE News......here...

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2016 18:03 Edited at: 30th Nov 2016 21:25
here you go.....

29th Nov 2016
As we stomp closer to a final V1.133 release, a few more tweaks have made it into the update, including a few that have perhaps been long awaited such as the issue of some Zombie feet sinking into Asylum floors and the return of the old legacy terrain generator. I also think you will like the addition of the Specular field in entity properties which will allow you to modulate how much of the global specular is used on a per entity basis. This percentage value can also be under and over exposed for some cool effects if your game needs it (i.e. super shiny entities as a cheap form of metal effect until cube mapping returns).

* Improved random terrain generator to create good balance of flats and hills (more like legacy)
* Fixed issue of DOF not working when SAO is zero
* Added support for per entity specular modulation, specified as a percentage of the global specular
* NOTE: Above feature can overexpose specular for cool metallic effects on entities of your choice!
* Fixed issue causing some characters (zombies no ragdoll) to get hit/headshot and not use animation
* Added code to character physics positioning so AI like Clown Zombies will find Asylum floor

30th Nov 2016
My internal beta testers are not letting me off the hook this week, some good last minute reports. It also caused me to finally find and solve the strange 'jerkiness' on some levels. Try Mountain Stroll level and bask in the ultra smoothness of it now (if you're lucky enough to be at 60fps+).

* Improved constants (TIME,SINTIME,DELTATIME) passed into shader so they use PerformanceCounter
* NOTE: The above affects sky scroll shader, grass animation, anything that uses timer for shaders
* Extended higher precision timing code to physics update for triple-figure FPS fidelity
* Extended higher precision timing further to include time slicing logic for all in-game logic
* Solved the slight jerkiness when mouse looking quickly - now SMOOTH AS DATA'S BOTTOM
* Fixed issue of SAO = Zero triggering SAO shader instead of BLOOM shader in recent beta fix

IN the Twitch broadcast he says he is going to try to do the release THIS WEEK !!!!
says it around minute 50.

UNIRD12B
Let\'s actually make something happen with this one !

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:16:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:16:06