Work In Progress / [LOCKED] A Tall Story Revamp

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2016 20:56 Edited at: 21st Oct 2016 23:06
I love this game ok no more impish shenanigans the exe for this was 1.0.0.1 :/ but i had it backed up ready for when i too the mind to get back to it as it really took along time to make and actually is a very pretty, nice game, so i did a test tonight to see how it ran, answer= not so good level 1 is laggy as hell, but the others were fine (the vid shows this) but!, ive got the bit in my teeth again so im revamping and am just rebuilding it with the new updates fingers crossed anyway just to remind people i do actually make a nice looking game given half a chance lol here it is "A Tall Story" your ship, Britannia, and Germainia 3 of the full size 17 levels

EDIT: well it worked the new build with the new exe seems to have upped the fps ok i have some scripting issues but with what i have learned with Vcity i should be able to get this up and running quite easily (same scripts) chuffed i love this game and am looking forward to getting it all back on track. The bretonia map has increase by 8-10 fps so around 20 now the others a good 30 plus

Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7570 1gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 08:26:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 08:26:05