Product Chat / how do i start a vote for new game guru features i have a list below for new features

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i want to buy an easy one for this at the store and all of them.

four player co-op to be activated at once. they are pads for player starting. easy co-op player start pad that don't have to be connected like a deathmatch or just so we can seperately collect our own ammo. each start in a building but that requires doors that open so they can't steal my ammo is there is server lag.

2. i want an easy enemy spawn point creation system all you do i select it and then it open the list of characters for the enemies list and you put in the one you want and then how many at one time. like team fortress when they come flying at you from the sky. then you set the clock for how often just like a dollar store timer. then you set the distance to start the timer. like as soon as you are 100 feet or meters away they start generating. please start a vote on this because if you are just making a mod or a real game it is very important.

i want building that have doors that i can open or close at any time and i don't want to do any scripting and neither does my autistic nephew who would really like to make a game too. game guru is already so easy. can't he just make a mod all by himself he surfs the internet all the time and time constraints on my time are an issue too.

basically i want animated buildings with doors that open and enemies that can open them so make them and sell them to me please. i also want building that can open up and you run around in them with fighting of enemies come someone make happen just for free mods mans and make it so everyone can find it easy. because i haven't found one yet or i woud already have it in the game i am making right now. they don't have to be big. they just have to work. so fix it please and please start a vote on this stuff. and use an email system so everyone can vote.
but mostly so they don't miss a vote because they where busy the just get an email and they vote right now. and it is over. the votes will keep coming and so will money and everyone elses. to keep out hacker from the other companies have vote confirmation emails sent periodically with a warning about possible hacking and just ask did you really make this vote.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2016 08:51 Edited at: 14th Oct 2016 09:08
Quote: "how do i start a vote for new game guru features "

You cant basically .... We already have a community vote feature here ...
https://www.game-guru.com/feature-vote

At the bottom of the page you can request features but as you can see there is already a huge waiting list.
For models you should check out the free model section .... Bod has done some great free buildings that might be your type of thing ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:12:59
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:12:59