Off Topic / What are you playing?

Author
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2016 20:52
What current games (steam or otherwise) are you currently playing?

For me the list includes NMS, Obduction and The Witness.

I don't get the negative reviews of NMS and Obduction, I think they are both good games but The Witness is my favourite.

Been there, done that, got all the T-Shirts!
PM
Gtox
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2016 11:34
Replaying some of my older games - Middle Earth:Shadow of Mordor and Far Cry 3.
No Man's Sky was heavily criticized because it was overhyped, and the devs were not entirely truthful about what the game would be like. If there's one thing guaranteed to send gamers into a wrath-filled frenzy, it's not delivering on your promises. If NMS had never been heard of until it was released, it would have probably gotten very good reviews.
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2016 08:39 Edited at: 13th Oct 2016 08:41
Don't do "current" so here is what I'm playing:

I didn't like "HelloGames" and the whole Flanelshirt-niceguy thing they had going on but was looking forward to their game. Didn't like it.

I'm currently brushing up on my scifi game knowledge and am, of course, mostly browsing for cool and creative level ideas. Thus I stay far away from the hotties on steam and am currently looking through some eastern games that are pretty ambitious. Not to say that AAA things are inherently uncreative, they clearly are not and I enjoy them tremendously, they are however more "safe" and do "what is expected" where in small titles you can find weird and wonderful things no focus group'd ever let through.

The Precursors is wonky and was way too ambitious for its budget and its crew. Its a pain to even get it running but I find myself enjoying it way more than NMS (there are similarities). Its got style and atmosphere. Looks decent too.

Neuro is a surprisingly solid scifi shooter. (however, I was initially expecting complete trash like "Scorpion: Disfigured") Rough getting used to it after all the super polished shooters that have been out lately but then very fun. (there is an english patch available somewhere if you are interested)

Attached some pics from those games as I believe most of you will have no idea what these are.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 13th Oct 2016 12:04
At the moment due to being a bit busy i'm playing that old faithful game, Real Life, the graphics are awesome, the audio's great, but the story line's a bit depressing.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
AuShadow
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2016 13:39
@belidos I know it well and have put in many hours myself however steam doesn't seem to track that one , myself I pretty well only play The Division on Pc and Destiny on PS4.
PC Specs: Windows 10 home 64-bit, Amd 7900 3gb DDR5 graphics, 8gb DDR3 Ram, Intel i7 3.4ghz
nuncio
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2016 13:51
i'm about to play through the complete assassin's creed franchise. i completed Part 1, Part 2 on platinum, Black Flag, Rogue and Syndicate. right now i'm playing "brotherhood" and after that i must play "revelations" and then "III" and then "unity". a lot of stuff but i really like this game.
beside this i have just completed "Agatha christies ABC murders", the comic style- graphics were not so really my thing but the game / story was so very nice.
http://www.nuncio-rap.de
intel core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz; 8GB RAM // NVIDIA GeForce GTX560Ti
Emrys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2016 16:52
I'm currently playing Shadow Warrior 2, this game is amazing, go and play it you won't be disappointed
PC - Windows 7 64bit, Intel i5, 12Gb Ram, 1TB WD Black, Evga Geforce 760gtx 2GB
Laptop - Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Core i7-3632QM processor, 8GB of RAM, 1Tb Hdd, Nvidia Geforce GT 740m
PM
Gtox
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2016 21:03
Quote: "I'm currently playing Shadow Warrior 2"

This game seems to have snuck in under the radar - no pre-release hype that I'm aware of. Looks interesting, so I've added it to my wishlist. Thanks for mentioning it.
nuncio
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2016 07:01
PS4 - "shadow warrior 2" is coming out in november. 2017 :o
i have to wait one year while you pc guys already play it. that's unfair

i have completed the "ezio trilogy", that was really a great game / 3 great games. right after i finished i saw that there now is a HD edition. bad timing but i bought it

right now i'm connor in AC III. that's also a good game. funny how much it reminds me of "farcry primal" sometimes.
http://www.nuncio-rap.de
intel core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz; 8GB RAM // NVIDIA GeForce GTX560Ti
Sulman
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: OUT DOOR GAMES
Posted: 29th Nov 2016 07:44
DOTA 2. Age of empire (cheat codes) haha... But mostly prefer Tennis and cricket... outdoor games...
How is it Mario can smash through bricks... But he dies when he touches a turtle?
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2016 13:17
Hi all,

I am having some fun with the Mirror's Edge series, The Saboteur and Medal of Honor series, from EA Games. Great games, in my opinion.

Cheers,
Northern
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
DOTA 2 (so many hours) and quick, draw from google.

Most of my other games are now experienced by watching YouTube rather than actually playing them myself, its somehow more fun in most cases.
lua guide for GG
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=398177770
windows 10
i5 @4ghz, 8gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 03:57:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 03:57:52