3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Protogenetic Subculture Vol.I - Cyberpunk Pack

Author
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2016 08:20 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2016 14:08

Protogenetic Subculture - Cyberpunk Pack - Volume I

This pack is a large collection of assets created in the spirit of the weathered and neon-lit science fiction worlds that have inspired me throughout my childhood and teens. I have put a lot of time and effort in these models and hope that you will find them as fun as I do. The packs focus is clearly on detail props, neon and architectural props. Filling those gaps in your futuristic city map, adding that extra layer of machinery to your space station and putting the monitors in your military bunker. The assets, while evolved in quality, blend well with my previous science fiction pack "Abandoned Terraforming Plant" and even something as ancient as Bugsy and my old Cyberpunk Pack.

The pack contains a total of 79 entities (includes variations), all with conventional shader maps and ready to use in game guru.

Full 3D model content

Super Lazy Discount

DISCOUNT CONCLUDED 31 OCT 2016

Before you buy! Make sure that you agree to the license. If you have any questions about the license, please post here.

General License Agreement:
**********************************************************************************************************
By purchasing these assets:

You have the right to use these assets in any game engine.

You MAY edit the textures or models to fit your needs, but not resell outside of a complete videogame project.

You MAY NOT sell this model or these models, textures or sounds in part or whole at any time!! These may only be sold as part of a videogame project, 3d presenation or 3d video.

You MAY NOT repost this model or models on any site without prior permission!!

You MAY NOT claim this model or models, textures or sounds as your own work!!

You MAY NOT include these in a pack form without prior permission!!

You MAY credit me in your game, but it is NOT required. Nice to see sometimes though!

IF these rights are not clear to you, you may ask me for clairity.

**********************************************************************************************************
All models and media by Wolf.

This pack relies heavily on content and elements from textures.com Visit textures.com!

This pack may include minor elements from free releases by TheGameCreators.com, it has been geared towards the Game Guru engine but may also be used in any other engine. Same license agreement applies.

Additional content provided and used with permission by the great cosmic prophet.

This pack has been finalized october 2016

Support

Support and feedback can be issued right here in this thread or via E-mail! These models are tested but if you still find anything that causes you trouble, don't hesitate to contact me

Note

All weapons in this pack are static props. They are not yet rigged to a set of hands or animated and can not be equipped out of the box.

Purchase

Currently available here

Content

Purchase

Currently available here

Making all of this ready has already taken me ages but if I find the time I will compose a few scenes with these to show them off some more. (will also be a great opportunity to bump the thread if it so happens to fall into obscurity. )
Please let me know what you think, even if you have not bought them or have not yet decided as I always value your input.

-Wolf
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
WOW! Amazing work and a great offer! Good luck with sales!
Best wishes !
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2016 11:25
very nice Wolf...

I want one...
send a pm with email.

Harry
Harry
When nothing goes right, go left
PM
Ertlov
GameGuru BOTB Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2016 13:22
Although I have some of those or at least very similar ones purchased from you, I couldn't resist.

And you know I will horribly mutilate it by retexturing and placing it next to totally unfitting props.

Money sent, give me the link!
AMD FX 8Core @ 4GHZ - 16 GB DDR4 - 2xRadeon7950 - Windows 7 Ultimate
Earthling45
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2016 16:46
Quote: "Please let me know what you think, even if you have not bought them or have not yet decided as I always value your input."

For now, i have to wait with the purchase of more assets for GG, the money went to the vet last week.
But in a few month's time i probably will buy these models along with others from the store, they are really, really good.
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2016 18:08
very very nice pack Wolf...

Money send... yeahhhhh....

Harry
Harry
When nothing goes right, go left
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2016 04:44
Thanks guys!! I've sent out the first couple of packs!

-Wolf
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2016 23:31
If its still up on friday,its mine . Just cleared all the bills at home,cleaned me out .

Dave
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2016 05:28
Thx Granada!! Its very likely. I'm currently archiving my game design body of work and uploading to other 3d media stores. Plenty of busy work so it will be a couple days until all of these are on the store. If not, I'll just make an exception for you

-Wolf
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2016 09:30 Edited at: 10th Oct 2016 09:31
Quote: "Thx Granada!! Its very likely. I'm currently archiving my game design body of work and uploading to other 3d media stores. Plenty of busy work so it will be a couple days until all of these are on the store. If not, I'll just make an exception for you "

Great ,very nice of you thanks .

Dave
PM
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2016 15:19
I'll review this shortly but to summarize - these items are excellent, especially if you're into cyberpunk/sci-fi assets.

RustyNuts
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2016 18:04
Amazing stuff as always Wolf........ my purchase has been confirmed!!!
Lenovo G700 Laptop,i3-6gb ram,Nvidia GT720m
PM
geistschatten
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: GameGuru
Posted: 12th Oct 2016 08:46 Edited at: 12th Oct 2016 08:47
This is a great pack for anyone who likes cyberpunk, sci-fi, or things that glow!

Definitely a good blend of assets to enrich any collection
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2016 07:22
The last batch of orders has been sent Thank you all!!

-Wolf

Quote: "things that glow!"

Haha!! I had to refrain from adding glow to everything. I figured that if all the items had some glow to them, it would be a huge clusterhump when they are all together in a map. Originally, almost all of them had glowy parts that I later removed.

-Wolf
granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2016 15:57
Thanks Wolf,just hit the PayPal button .

Dave
PM
Bolt Action Gaming
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2016 19:50
http://gamegurureport.blogspot.com/2016/10/protogenic-subculture-private-pack.html

My review of this fine product is posted. Sorry for lack of pictures, it's been a busy week.
Enjoy!
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2016 17:15
@Bolt Action Gaming: Thanks buddy! I really appreciate it!
Quote: "Wolf remains one of my favorite artists on the store, as well as off the store."
Have fun with the pack!

I've recently updated my current work in progress. It relies heavily on these assets and while its not a showcase per se, it shows a lot of these in game guru.

-Wolf
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2016 16:44
Hello! The pack is currently available here, (note that this version is for conventional engines as well as GG) and will shortly also be on the native store (things are being uploaded slowly but they are being uploaded )
This sale will end october 31

-Wolf
Ertlov
GameGuru BOTB Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2016 17:07
9 out of 10 Nazis of Neuschwabenland are already using assets from this pack. And their mastermind recommends it heavily.
AMD FX 8Core @ 4GHZ - 16 GB DDR4 - 2xRadeon7950 - Windows 7 Ultimate
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2016 14:10
Thanks Ertlov! If it had a box, I'd put this as a quote on the back of it.

@all:
Note that the discount has been concluded and this pack will appear on cg stores for a regular price. Thanks to all my customers and I hope you'll have fun with the pack!

-Wolf

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2017 17:06
You might have noticed that I never gotten around to host this pack on our store.
While it can be bought on cgtrader.com for 30 USD, members of this board can have it for a much lower price if those interested fire me a PM

-Wolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:51:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:51:38