Free Models and Media / [LOCKED] Request! By me! -very simple flat tv-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I need a tv which is flat. it doesn't need to be too detailed, but on the screen, i'd like to have the picture attatched on it. I'd do it myself, but my models never work .
PM
Watch It
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2016 15:34 Edited at: 10th Aug 2016 15:39
[sub]here's the picture.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2016 15:59
I will see what i can do.

Harry
Harry
When nothing goes right, go left
PM
Watch It
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks!
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Watch it

Just to point out this is not a model request forum ...
You made it quite clear you wouldn't buy any models from the store and to be honest I think support works both ways ....
Anything requested here especially would likely be created and put on the store for you ...

If your not willing to buy then please don't ask
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 15:29
Please heed Synchromesh's advice.
I'd also like to add that you have already started 5 threads asking for media.
While we don't have a "three strikes and you are out" policy on request threads, we generally prefer to have fewer of them rather than more.
To be perfectly clear: Unless you are willing to recompense other users efforts to help you, please do not make another models/media request thread.
It would be more beneficial to you if you open a thread where we can discuss why your own models never work.

-Wolf
"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 15:48
oke a simple tv with your text. below is the download link
as Wolf said...
Quote: "open a thread where we can discuss why your own models never work. "

then we can help you...

Harry

Harry
When nothing goes right, go left

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Watch It
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2016 12:11 Edited at: 12th Aug 2016 12:16
thanks harrywever!

synchromesh, i thought this was called the 'free models and media' board, isnt it?
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 12th Aug 2016 12:23 Edited at: 12th Aug 2016 12:23
Quote: "synchromesh, i thought this was called the 'free models and media' board, isnt it?"

It is called that yes, but it is for artists to post their free models on, it is not for people to request free models.

Generally if someone makes something specific to your request (unless they're feeling generous, and there are some very generous people here) then they expect to be paid for their work, and yes it is work, there are many modellers who rely on their sales.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2016 14:03 Edited at: 12th Aug 2016 16:10
Quote: "synchromesh, i thought this was called the 'free models and media' board, isnt it?"

Wow, this is so amazing I am not even mad

Quote: "It is called that yes, but it is for artists to post their free models on, it is not for people to request free models. "

There is no explaination which say this, sorry. https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/208176
My dream is to develope games, which makes fun when I create it and fun when other people play it.
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2016 14:33 Edited at: 12th Aug 2016 15:05
Quote: "Go for it, watch it "

Not your wisest post ...You don't know the facts so please do not interfere ...

Yes but this thread was moved from 3rd Part Models and Media Which is not for free models so lets not go there ..
It is for users to post free models at their discretion but its not your personal " Make My Game " forum ... You have 5 Media request threads already.
It wouldn't be so bad but ones you have been pointed to already on the store this was your response ..

Quote: " have already seen that, but i don't want to buy anything. thanks anyway!"
PM
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Not your wisest post ...You don't know the facts so please do not interfere ..."

Maybe, but maybe you should make a clear statement in the free models and media section where this is explained!!! I donĀ“t see this anywhere. Maybe I do not look good enought.
And I read all his posts, so I know the facts and I find he has a point, which of course is nonsense for all old forum members, but for new members it can make sense.
My dream is to develope games, which makes fun when I create it and fun when other people play it.
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 12th Aug 2016 16:29
I see where you're coming from Corno_1, almost all of the forum sections have a bit in them that say no requests except in here, I think that was an oversight. It's pretty much common knowledge to most that have been here for a while, but again, new people it can be understood they wouldn't know, so that comes back to maybe adding it in a sticky.

As to the "rule" itself, they're usually pretty much quite loose with it within reason, things are only picked up on if they become too much, and to be fair the OP has asked for a lot of free media, some of which are quite complex requests and would not be fulfilled for free unless he was very lucky, and when pointed to the store he responded with the quote earlier posted in this thread. He's also had this pointed out politely in other threads, but has continued anyway.

People don't mind making free models for other here (the only reason I haven't offered to make some of them for him is because I'm too busy at the moment, if I wasn't so busy I would have tried to make most of what he needs), but it does become a nuisance if it happens too often and the requests are for complicated things. It starts to feel as if the person making the requests just wants someone to make his/her game for them. That's when the mods will start mentioning it as they have here.

i5, NV960 2GB, 16GB memory, 2x 2TB Hybrid, Win10.
i3 , Intel integrated graphics, 6GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII Win8.1.
Intel Celeron (duel Core), Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 180gB Generic SATAII, WinVista.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAII, Win7.
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2016 17:44 Edited at: 12th Aug 2016 17:45
Quote: "Maybe, but maybe you should make a clear statement in the free models and media section where this is explained!!! "

Your probably right we should make it clearer
But when most of those comments above were made when the thread was in " 3rd Party Models/Media Chat " which free requests are not allowed.
It was moved to the Free thread after those comments had already been made.

Quote: "And I read all his posts, so I know the facts"

Except the point it was originally in " 3rd Party Models/Media Chat " The wrong place to start with ... That's what I meant by my comment.
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2016 20:38
The Next has provided us with a detailed thread here.

As watch it! is having his model (thanks Harry) and that we are having a clear stance on requests now, it is also apparent that this conversation is concluded.

Thread Locked

-Wolf
"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2016 20:54
@ Watch It
Quote: "I'd do it myself, but my models never work"

Why they does not work?
what's the problem is?
What 3d soft are you using for?
The problem is the model itself?
perhaps the texture?
Or maybe they are well done, but does not work in GG?
Did you got some error message in GG?, if so, can you describe it?
and so on...

Maybe giving some clues, plus posting some shots, might help to help you.

You are right about better clarify the fact that this is not a forum requests, but in general, you know that you do not have all the reason, but take a technicality or omission in the rule.
Just my thoughs.

3com
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 03:13:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 03:13:46