Showcase / Shoota-Man IV

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2016 23:38 Edited at: 9th Aug 2016 23:39
Yes, here it is the 4th Shoota-Man game I have made. I plan on making one more "Shoota-Man" game planned for Game Guru. This game I wanted to experiment with multiple levels by allowing the player to select any level they want from the start. So You begin in a HUB area and from there you can go to any level you want from the start. This made a cool mechanic where players can grab weapons from any level and bring it into another level. For example there is a WW2 stage and you can grab a rocket launcher then go into the Zombie stage and blow them away. I also have been practicing more with in-game cut scenes with a voice cast. This is the first game where Shoota-Man talks. Below is the game's description, credits, video, and where to download. Like always it would be awesome to get some feedback.

Shoota-Man IV will take the player outside of a "corridor shooter" and introduce bigger maps to explore. The player will still need to find keys and new weapons to move forward. Shoota-Man IV will also include a full voice cast and in-game cut scenes. The game will also feature a level select mechanic so the player can choose which level to play in any order.

Shoota-Man 4 is a FPS game with multiple levels. Choose which levels you want to go into any order you want. Fight many enemies in 5 varied levels with your large arsenal! Thanks for playing!

The game is missing one level due to the level being extremely buggy and unplayable. I might release it separately for people curious to see what the level was supposed to be.

The other thing is this game is being split into two parts; the main game which you are playing right now, and the END GAME segment which I will release later. In the main HUB world when you walk up to the green light the game will end with a message about the END GAME. So just go through the blue flames to play the game.

Have fun and thanks for playing!

CREDITS:
Developed by: Chris Cuypers

Published by: Attsri Studios

Powered by the Game Guru Engine

Actos:
Shoota-Man - Trenddi Alexis
A.I. - Danielle Fey
Mysterious Voice - Chris Cuypers
Zanthrex - Chris Cuypers

Assets: The Game Creators, BSP, Honkeyboy, JackalHead, Cosmic Prophets, Dagored, RattlerCreed, Gtox, and Wolf

Music: Twin Musicom, Audionautix, Kevin MacLeod, and Topher Mohr and Alex Elena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvU-ZGHKUXk

Download the game here: http://www.attsristudios.com/#!shoota-man-4/opsyz
SmugglerSynku
Years of Service
User Offline
I just finished your game I have to say its best gameguru game i have played to this day it was good idea to make few diffrent universes for diffrent levels isntead throwing all assets to one big level (i seen that in many other gameguru games). So, assets on different levels are well matched, every level has its own atmosphere, which is important I aslo like your cutscenes, they may be simple, but its better way to show some plot then making walls of text Gameplay is pretty well balanced, but i think it could be harder, cuz after few levels i had about 1948/200 health and looots of ammo I think to make things right you could place some more enemies, and remove some health packs. Anyway i prefer too easy games than too hard and frustrating ones I noticed that in volcano level when you in the lava it wont hurt you, which was not good, cuz i couldnt kill myself to respawn, and have to start game all the way again. So, waiting for shoota man 5
PM
AttsriStudios
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you so much SmugglerSynku for your thoughts on my game! I plan on upping all my skills with Game Guru for Shoota-Man 5. Every game I wanted to add to it and see how far I can go with Game Guru. Since Shoota-Man 5 will be the last game made for Game Guru I plan on adding so much more! More story, cutscenes, objectives, bigger gameplay, and all kinds of other things! Once again thank you so much for taking the time to play it and make a short review for it! It means a lot!
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2016 22:49
Love these games m8 i am keeping watch if you need music let me know im doing alot of it atm as with characters if i can help in any way let me know
Intel i5 4950 Quad core 3.3ghz AMD FX 6300 x6 cores 3.5ghz(unclocked)
8gb Ram 8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7570 1gb AMD Radeon HD 6670 2gb
and a well fed mouse on a wheel

I only smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on
AttsriStudios
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Honkeyboy! I'll let you know if I need anything from you in the future!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:21:54
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:21:54