Free Models and Media / 15 Free Manhole Cover decals and more damage and grunge decals coming here

Author
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2016 05:52
You may have to adjust the height on these just a slight bit. Other than that, they seem to have turned out fine.
I have been really busy, dealing with a magazine release. Plus health issues and other things, but I have been meaning to throw some more stuff on here.
hope you like them, and there will be some wall and floor damage -some interchangeable as either/or-coming very soon. Just have to put it together and get it on here.
they can be used for whatever, commercial or otherwise, but the textures are obtained from textures.com mostly and cannot be used outside of these decals without signing up and obtaining a license yourself from them. If you do, though, have at it.

Read a Free Preview of my new Zombie Apocalypse Thriller, Requiem for Humanity (Last Days: Book One)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MK83
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2016 12:20
cool, thanks.
AMD Phenom x4 9850 2.58 Ghz , 6 gb ram, 2GB EVGA Geforce GTX 750, Win 10 x64

PM
reyandekcire
Years of Service
User Offline
Very nice. Thanks for sharing
PM
JPH-GAMES
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2016 19:09
thank you very much, very nice work
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2016 19:13
nice covers. thanks.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, Asus GT970 STRIX 4gb Nvidia gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit, Novation Ultranova Synth, Waldorf Blofeld Synth.
3com
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2016 19:51
Nice manholes UndeadJoe!
Thanks for sharing.
I think aside to be use as decals, also can to be used for make textures; IE: if you've some street textures than mathes with, so just has to add some decal to the street texture, and you already have the composited texture.

3com
Laptop: Lenovo - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1005M @ 1.90GHz

OS: Windows 10 (64) - Ram: 4 gb - Hd: 283 gb - Video card: Intel(R) HD Graphics

PM
UndeadJoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2016 15:45 Edited at: 10th Jul 2016 15:46
Quote: "cool, thanks."

Quote: "Very nice. Thanks for sharing"

Quote: "thank you very much, very nice work"

Quote: "nice covers. thanks."

Quote: "Nice manholes UndeadJoe!
Thanks for sharing.
I think aside to be use as decals, also can to be used for make textures; IE: if you've some street textures than mathes with, so just has to add some decal to the street texture, and you already have the composited texture. "

You're welcome and thanks. Glad you like them. And yes, 3com, they could be added to just abut any street texture. They were already cut out, so they should fit onto anything.

BTW
Here's a few crack and stain decals. The cracks one looks good on floor, wall or ceiling. a couple of the other ones are somewhat interchangeable as well.
If you don't see them at first when you click them into the scene, hit the r button to rotate. Depending on your angle, they may not show until you do this. Shouldn't bee a problem though.
The textures are decent size, so they should look good if you make them big.
They do seem to look best on lighter surfaces, but will work on a lot of things.
Read a Free Preview of my new Zombie Apocalypse Thriller, Requiem for Humanity (Last Days: Book One)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bburgess
Years of Service
User Offline
Whooo nice cheers mate!
PM
Watch It
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible that you can make a helicopter? I really need one!
PM
UndeadJoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2016 08:49 Edited at: 24th Jul 2016 08:58
Glad you guys like this.
Quote: "Is it possible that you can make a helicopter? I really need one!
"

Actually, check this thread, https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/215012?page=5#msg2554881
an animated chopper was just posted.
That's not something I'm up to right now, but I'm pretty sure, he's done another one too, and there may be one from the older content that was recently redone. just have a look around for it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:29:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:29:04